University of St. Augustine- Summer 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTgirll

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As a USA grad just want to wish you all good luck in the process.

Reactions: 1 users
The May 2017 USA application deadline is approaching (10/1)!!
I have not seen a thread for this term yet so here we go...
If your don't mind, please include your your stats, and any questions/concerns you have (you know the drill) so we can all help each other out and keep each other posted. Good luck to everyone applying!
Hey girl, did I see you in the spring Forum as well? I just moved my app to Summer, due to me retaking my GRE. I interviewed with Austin campus last year but did not get in so I'm being careful about my app since they only allow two denials.

GRE-291
Pre-req-3.6
hours- 8,000+ multiple settings

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I have an interview this Friday at the Austin campus. Will anyone else be there?

Reactions: 2 users
This Friday??? is it for spring or summer? I'm also applying for Austin
Yep this Friday! I originally asked to apply for summer but they asked me if I wanted to move my app up to spring since there were still spots open.

I have been offered an interview for st. Augustine summer cohort 2017

I've received an interview invitation for Nov 18, but I have another at Augusta University on the same date. Hopefully one of them will be flexible.

EDIT - Update for anyone Googling Augusta University DPT Program. They only have the one interview date other than a waitlist interview in January. St. Augustine on the other hand replied with an alternative date of Dec 2, which I will be attending!

Last edited:
I've received an interview invitation for Nov 18, but I have another at Augusta University on the same date. Hopefully one of them will be flexible.

EDIT - Update for anyone Googling Augusta University DPT Program. They only have the one interview date other than a waitlist interview in January. St. Augustine on the other hand replied with an alternative date of Dec 2, which I will be attending!
Congrats! Which campus and do u mind sharing yours stats?

Congrats! Which campus and do u mind sharing yours stats?

Thanks! It's the St. Aug, FL campus. I'm not sure what my stats are according to USA because they use the higher grade in retaken courses, but here are my PTCAS stats:

Overall-GPA - 3.21
Pre-Req - 2.97 (Yeah, super excited about this one for my PTCAS schools)
Last 60 hours GPA - 3.85
GRE - 157 Q / 157 V / 4.5 AW
Observation Hours - ~600 over 3 settings

Main thing is I retook my anatomy courses and received A's in those, up from C+'s.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone applied to USA at the San Marcos, CA campus and has heard back regarding interviews for the Summer 2017 matriculation?

Has anyone applied to USA at the San Marcos, CA campus and has heard back regarding interviews for the Summer 2017 matriculation?
I applied there and I have not heard anything. my advisor told me that I will expect to hear from admissions between 6-8 weeks from october 1st.

Does anyone know if I can still update my application? I was taking one of the prereqs when I submitted my application, but I just finished it and wanted to update my grade on it.

Does anyone know if I can still update my application? I was taking one of the prereqs when I submitted my application, but I just finished it and wanted to update my grade on it.

Email your advisor and send an updated transcript to admissions.

Has anyone else heard back about interviews? I applied to the St. Augustine, Fl campus for the Summer 2017 term and haven't heard anything, even though they said it would be 6-8 weeks after the October 1st deadline before decisions would be made. I'm anxious

Has anyone else heard back about interviews? I applied to the St. Augustine, Fl campus for the Summer 2017 term and haven't heard anything, even though they said it would be 6-8 weeks after the October 1st deadline before decisions would be made. I'm anxious
I heard back. Last Wednesday. The invite came as a suprise because it was not even the 6th week

@JoDpt which campus is your interview at? Do you think it'll help to call them to check the status of the app?

@JoDpt which campus is your interview at? Do you think it'll help to call them to check the status of the app?
St. Augustine. I made sure to keep in contact with myenrollment advisor, during my application process.
Calling and emailing will definitely help from my experience

@JoDpt Thanks, I am applying for the San Marcos campus and appears that nobody else in the forum has had an interview invite yet. I will give my advisor a call tomorrow, hopefully we start hearing back soon.

I heard back. Last Wednesday. The invite came as a suprise because it was not even the 6th week

They contacted me today about one of my courses not being accepted, but we handled it all so hopefully I'll hear back soon!

They contacted me today about one of my courses not being accepted, but we handled it all so hopefully I'll hear back soon!
I hope all will be well my friend .

Has anyone talked to admissions about when we will hear about interviews for the San Marcos/Austin campuses?

@DPTgirll I left the advisor at San Marcos a voicemail a couple of days ago but no reply yet.

I received an interview invitation at Austin for November 18th!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone!!! Sorry I'm late to the party. I just got an interview invite to the Austin campus as well!

Has anyone else recieved an interview at the augustine campus

Has anyone else recieved an interview at the augustine campus
I haven't heard anything about interviews for the St.Augustine campus, Hopefully today or next week!

I really hate this anticipation, I haven't heard anything either for Austin campus and I really don't know if that's a good thing....

I received an interview for the St. Augustine campus for Nov 18

Co

Congrats. are you prepared?
I've been looking through the threads and practicing all the questions people have posted just so nothing really throws me off. Key thing with interviews I feel is just to relax and be yourself and it'll all workout

I just got an interview invite for the San Marcos campus for 11/18

Thanks! @JoDpt.
If anybody else is having the interview then that would like to share a hotel, shoot me a message.

I got an invitation to interview at the San Marcos location on the 18th. See you there, @2010pasha!

Does anyone know if the St. Augustine location is having a second interview date? I haven't heard anything from them at all but I also know they were closed for a full week due to Hurricane Matthew. The wait is killing me!

Does anyone know if the St. Augustine location is having a second interview date? I haven't heard anything from them at all but I also know they were closed for a full week due to Hurricane Matthew. The wait is killing me!

Yes, they are having a second interview date on Dec 2. I only know this because I was invited to the Nov 18 one and I had to reschedule. I was told on Oct 24 that the invitation for Dec 2 would be sent out "in a few weeks" and that I was on the list. I have not received that email yet, so they have not sent out those invites.

Yes, they are having a second interview date on Dec 2. I only know this because I was invited to the Nov 18 one and I had to reschedule. I was told on Oct 24 that the invitation for Dec 2 would be sent out "in a few weeks" and that I was on the list. I have not received that email yet, so they have not sent out those invites.
Thanks so much for this information! The last I had heard from them was the week of October 24th because they had contacted me about one of my prerequisites so I know my application wasn't officially submitted until that week. I would think that they should be sent out any day now. Hopefully!

Received an interview as well for November 18. See y'all there! Good luck prepping.

Thanks so much for this information! The last I had heard from them was the week of October 24th because they had contacted me about one of my prerequisites so I know my application wasn't officially submitted until that week. I would think that they should be sent out any day now. Hopefully!

FYI I just received the Dec 2 invite email

Hello! I've applied for the Miami campus and received my invitation to interview on 12/6! Anyone else applying to the Miami campus??

Hello! I've applied for the Miami campus and received my invitation to interview on 12/6! Anyone else applying to the Miami campus??

I applied to the Miami campus as well. Do you mind sharing your stats?