University of St Augustine Spring 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amall

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to USA for the Spring semester? I sent all my app stuff last Monday. I'm so nervous! When and how do they let you know if they are offering you an interview?
:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

My application has been in for almost 3 weeks! From what I have gathered, I'm pretty sure we should hear about an interview via email by the end of June (but don't quote me on that =) Which campus did you apply to?

I applied to the FL campus. What about you? These next few weeks are going to be LONG! I am so nervous/excited.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to the SD campus. and yes, I agree...I'm so anxious to hear something!

my roommate already received notification of an interview invite via email. i believe her interview is at end of July

Oh nice! My application was just received so I know it will probably take a few weeks before anything happens. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. :xf:

I know this is for the PT forum, but does anyone have any idea how many applicants they invite for the interviews? I applied for the OT program at USA, FL and interview at the end of July.
Good luck everyone!

Hi all! I actually deferred my admission to St. Augustine until May 2011 so I'll be your first new classmate! Good luck to you all!:luck:

Hi all! I actually deferred my admission to St. Augustine until May 2011 so I'll be your first new classmate! Good luck to you all!:luck:

Hey, have you heard anything about the push for more online courses? I read that the current students are not too happy about this.

I've seen mention of it on here and I'm really hoping that's not the case.

For those of you who have been notified of your interview, when did you submit all of your application materials? My application was received/processed last week and I'm getting nervous since it seems a lot of people already have a interviews scheduled.

Amall,

I sent my materials in early June and heard through email two weeks later. I'm applying for the OT program though, so I'm not sure if PT is different.
Good luck- I'm sure it will come! This seems to be the worst part of the process- all the waiting...

ahh I know. It's nerve racking. I keep checking my email HOPING I will get something from them! Congrats on getting an interview.

Just got my email (FINALLY!) Interview for July 30th :D

Congratulations! I'll be there that day too. Probably see you then! I wonder if they do the OT and PT interviews together.

Yay then I'll see you there! I heard that the orientation/tour portion is done together. What have you been doing to prepare?

Finally got that email! Interviewing on August 6th in San Marcos =) Good luck to everyone!

Amall, I don't usually spend a TON of time preparing. I enjoy interviewing, so I pretty much go over questions that are common and think about the kinds of things I want to say, but I don't like sounding scripted. I'd recommend thinking about situations that you've encountered, so when they ask those kinds of questions, you have an idea about what to say. I've spent time on this forum and used other suggestions about common questions. You know? I just don't want to stress too much. Enjoy being there! :) I just got accepted to the OT program at the University of Tennessee, so I'm trying to decide what will be the better fit for me.

I got an interview on August 6 as well! GL everyone.

I also submitted my application for the PT program for the san diego campus, but I waited last minute and had it postmarked on the 15th! I did receive a letter explaining they had received my application package. It also seems that the san diego campus is still notifying applicants as we speak! good luck everyone! ahhh :D