University of St. Augustine Pre-req question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emilyPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was planning on applying to University of St. Augustine this fall. However, I haven't completed Medical Terminology yet and can't find whether or not they will accept people with any outstanding prerequisites, or if they will accept you as long as you take it before entering the program. If anyone has any experience with this or has gotten in without finishing prereqs yet, please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if they are like other PT schools that have a limit on outstanding pre-req coursework, but on their website, it says
"You should submit a plan of study with your application that indicates all remaining courses that will be completed prior to program enrollment."
DPT Admission Requirements | University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences

I would definitely email them to make sure though!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I was planning on applying to University of St. Augustine this fall. However, I haven't completed Medical Terminology yet and can't find whether or not they will accept people with any outstanding prerequisites, or if they will accept you as long as you take it before entering the program. If anyone has any experience with this or has gotten in without finishing prereqs yet, please let me know!
Yes, they allow a max of 3 outstanding prereqs.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user