Coursework & Fieldwork University of St Augustine - Physics and Biology Prerequisites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

INeedToChill

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

So, I'm applying to University of St. Augustine - San Marcos MOT Program, and I'm wondering if these classes can fulfill my physics and biology prerequisites:

USA's Motion & Movement Requirement~
Physics, Physical Science, Biomechanics or Anatomical Kinesiology. Must include motion and movement. Introductory courses are acceptable.

Possible Physics Prerequisite~
- Course Name: PHYS C110 - Conceptual Physics
- Course Description: Discusses the fundamental laws of nature: mechanics, Newton’s Laws, energy, momentum, rotational dynamics, gravity, properties of 3 states of matter, heat and thermodynamics, harmonic motion, waves and sound. Other topics will be selected from electricity and magnetism, light, and modern physics. ADVISORY: MATH C010 and C020. Graded or Pass/No Pass option. Transfer Credit: CSU; UC credit limitations (see counselor).
- Course Website: https://bannerlsp.cccd.edu/pls/PROD/pw_pub_sched.p_listthislist

USA's Biology (Human Based) Requirement~
Knowledge of human body, structure and function. Exercise Physiology can be used as a substitute. Introductory courses are acceptable.

Possible Biology Prerequisite~
- Course Name: BIOL 100 - Introduction to Biology
- Course Description: Biology for non-science majors. A general study of the basic concepts of biology, including the human body and the environment. Emphasis on the characteristics of plant and animal life, human body systems, health, genetics, and the interaction of organisms in their environment. Graded or Pass/No Pass option. Transfer Credit: CSU; UC.
- Course Website: https://bannerlsp.cccd.edu/pls/PROD/pw_pub_sched.p_listthislist

I did e-mail the admissions office if these courses can work, but I would like to know if I can get a faster response through here. Thank you so much for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

You can use this site to check the equivalency of those classes to USA approved courses. Just click on your school, and it will bring up a list of transferrable courses.
TES : View

Reactions: 1 users
when I applied the intro classes did not count for prepreqs. They threw it in the sGPA though.