University of South Florida College of Pharmacy [2016-2017 Cycle Applicants]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You usually have class 5 days a week. Some days can be pretty long and you'll be on campus from 8-4PM or so and others will be just one class and you're out by 10-11AM.

Are the lectures live streamed too? Would you consider mandatory attendance beneficial and helpful?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Darn! I just got email saying that I have to wait next week for a acceptance/denial/waitlist response cause they didn't get to go through my file in their meeting this week. :cryi::scared: Getting nervous...

Any advice on the interview process at USF? I just got an email to interview with them and I never have been to Tampa but I heard great news about this school from my allergist an while back.

Does anyone know when these admissions make their final decision?

Does anyone know when these admissions make their final decision?

I know that some students have already been notified of being waitlisted. But I don't know much else, sorry!

I know that some students have already been notified of being waitlisted. But I don't know much else, sorry!

I got an call from them but I was working OT that I did not even hear my phone. Is that an good sign? I got an call from Husson and the dean told me I was in. Oh jesus. That is nerve wracking. It is all good. I wanted to know why this school took forever to get back to students

Good Evening Future Bulls... I officially declined my acceptance today to USF, with that being said I hope someone being wait-listed gets the call tomorrow (Friday).

Good Evening Future Bulls... I officially declined my acceptance today to USF, with that being said I hope someone being wait-listed gets the call tomorrow (Friday).

What made you decline your seat? I am going to decline my seat as well since they need me to take two more classes.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

What made you decline your seat? I am going to decline my seat as well since they need me to take two more classes.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I decided to attend UF's COP in Orlando (which is closer to home for me).

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah. I'm also giving up my seat at USF too.
I also got accepted to UF. Hopefully it will help someone get out of the wait list