University of Saint Joseph entering class 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacy2021

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting the thread, since I did not see one.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
By any do you know the type of interview questions they have asked? And also what exactly type of questions are on the math assessment

yes I did get accepted, are u guys going there

Maybe, the only thign I am worried about is that it's unranked, do u think thats a problem when we look for jobs

Maybe, the only thign I am worried about is that it's unranked, do u think thats a problem when we look for jobs
I don't think that ranking matters. The most important thing a pharmacy school should be focused on is helping you pass the Naplex, and to be well informed for life as a pharmacist. USJ has shown on their website that their Alumni's don't have problems finding jobs, and the Naplex pass rate is higher than some schools that have opened longer than they have.

I just had my interview for Usciences, and my temple interview is on March 2nd so I'm still debating

Accepted and looking to hear from other potential candidates in the class of 2020

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile