2018 University of Northern Colorado Masters in Biomedical Sciences C/O 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentistwannabe2022

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am pre-dental and was recently accepted into the University of Northern Colorado Masters in Biomedical sciences, but I was also accepted to other programs. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the program like how many people get accepted to professional schools afterwards? Did anyone apply to professional school while attending the program? What is the program like? How is the final test at the end and how did you study? I really like this program because it is more affordable but with the online format it makes me nervous and I can't find any reviews or personal information on it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I see you posted this almost a year ago. I am interested in applying for the online program too. Can you tell me any information about it if you are currently in the program? Basically, answer all the questions you posted initially lol. Thank you!

I am pre-dental and was recently accepted into the University of Northern Colorado Masters in Biomedical sciences, but I was also accepted to other programs. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the program like how many people get accepted to professional schools afterwards? Did anyone apply to professional school while attending the program? What is the program like? How is the final test at the end and how did you study? I really like this program because it is more affordable but with the online format it makes me nervous and I can't find any reviews or personal information on it.

I am also really interested in applying for the online program. Can you tell me more about your experience with the program, if you went through with it? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.