University of jamestown DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yousif87

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody
I just received an interview for university of jamestown North Dakota campus. I am from Oregon and i will be flying there to attend this interview. I just want to get some information from the past or current or people may know this campus. I am getting kind of mix opinion base on the past thread and i really don't know what to do. I reqlly appreciate if i get some help. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am currently a Physical Therapy Student at the University of Jamestown. The program is accredited, and has well qualified faculty who care not just about you and your success but also your well-being. The students are very tight-knit and come from all over the nation. I have nothing but positive things to say about the program, its faculty, and the city of Fargo itself.

What specific questions can I answer for you?

Hello,
I am currently a Physical Therapy Student at the University of Jamestown. The program is accredited, and has well qualified faculty who care not just about you and your success but also your well-being. The students are very tight-knit and come from all over the nation. I have nothing but positive things to say about the program, its faculty, and the city of Fargo itself.

Thank you so much, I will ask you in private massage

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Hello -

Would you be able to explain the interview process? Specifically the written sample, but any other advice on the actual interview would be helpful!

Thank you,

Hello everybody
I just want to see who is coming to the interview this weekend at Fargo?
Any suggestions for the interview process and questions from the past students it will be appropriate it.