Uindy Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beanbear4

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else just get invited to an interview at uindy on April 21?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else just get invited to an interview at uindy on April 21?

Are you referring to the University of Indianapolis? If so, I have already been accepted to their program, so the answer to your question is "no". I am curious as to whether they've opened their applicant pool back up as my friend was denied an interview back in December.

I was denied back in October and just received an email for an interview date April 21st

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome!! Are you going to interview? Do you mind sharing why they denied in the first place?

No, I declined the interview offer. I don't know why exactly I was denied in the first place. If I were to guess it would be lower GRE scores

No, I declined the interview offer. I don't know why exactly I was denied in the first place. If I were to guess it would be lower GRE scores
I see. Did the interview offer explain why they were just now offering a chance to interview?

I see. Did the interview offer explain why they were just now offering a chance to interview?
No it didn't, it was actually quite a vague email. It almost made it seem like they neglected to remember they denied me in the first place (or were unable to give me an interview invitation back in October. In my eyes that's the same thing). Once declining the recent interview offer, they replied "While we would have been pleased meet with you to discuss our DPT program, we realize that a student of your caliber likely had several offers to choose from." Really wish they would have gotten this to me sooner because it would have been nice to interview at their program but they are just a little to late in the game for me

No it didn't, it was actually quite a vague email. It almost made it seem like they neglected to remember they denied me in the first place (or were unable to give me an interview invitation back in October. In my eyes that's the same thing). Once declining the recent interview offer, they replied "While we would have been pleased meet with you to discuss our DPT program, we realize that a student of your caliber likely had several offers to choose from." Really wish they would have gotten this to me sooner because it would have been nice to interview at their program but they are just a little to late in the game for me

That's so strange. I have never heard of this scenario for any other program. Thank you for sharing! I hope your decline for an interview means you have already accepted a seat in another program!

That's so strange. I have never heard of this scenario for any other program. Thank you for sharing! I hope your decline for an interview means you have already accepted a seat in another program!
Yes I have, thank you!! I hope you hear from them!