UIC pedo 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.KKP

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has UIC started sending interview invites for Pediatric Dentistry residency ?

Members don't see this ad.

According to last years applicants, they didn't start sending out interviews until 9/27. I would probably count on most programs sending out their first interviews around 2 weeks after their application deadlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like someone to help me to apply
To ortho or pedo.
What is the best way to improve my chances?
I am current student at UIC.
I did lots of research work while studying.
Thank you

I would like someone to help me to apply
To ortho or pedo.
What is the best way to improve my chances?
I am current student at UIC.
I did lots of research work while studying.
Thank you
Obviously you don't know what you want to do buddy, you've started multiple threads stating that you want to apply for ortho but yet don't know what the requirements are. Yet you say you're a senior year student at UIC; by this point most seniors are done with their application, and the faculty in each respective program have known for months/years what these students want to do and that they're applying (let alone asked for letters). Yet you still seem to be all over the place, that's with the knowledge that I'm confident UIC and other big schools have track/tract programs to help students with PG interests to get more exposure to the fields they're perusing.

My advice, look up the schools website, so their requirements, talk to faculty, and attending, and stop waiting for someone else to do the legwork for you; it's bad manners and it reflects poorly on the type of student and potential resident candidate you could be.