UIC IDDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cutesmile4u

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got an interview from UIC?

Members don't see this ad.

more than four batches has been interviewed already..
the first one was on April 11th

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, can anyone please tell me what is $30 international evaluation fees in supplemental application? Sounds like new thing, I don't think so that they had it last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone got iv from UIC who had application completion after april 26

I got application completion email on Apr 11.. going for interview on May 24.. Anyone else with the same interview date?

Thanks!! No not today.. I got invite last week..

any recent calls? do they invite reapplicants for iv? they send ivs everyday? or one day every week? guys please reply if anyone knw

Members don't see this ad :)
did aneone get iv with application completion after 25th april?

did uic sebd ne invites today? theg send it on Thursday or Friday

@ Hello Hello...I am a reapplicant ..Application completion April 11, Interview invitation April 29

did uic sebd ne invites today? theg send it on Thursday or Friday
Are you saying they send their invites once a week either on Fri or Thursday. I hope they didn't send any today.
Let's hope we will here something tomorrow.

i dnt knw hw they call for iv..someone had completion in apr 15 n got iv on 22nd..while who had completion on apr 11th and got iv on apr 29

i dnt knw hw they call for iv..someone had completion in apr 15 n got iv on 22nd..while who had completion on apr 11th and got iv on apr 29[/QUOTE
Hmmmmm! Sounds strange. I guess they have their own criteria in their selection. I know they need certain no. from each country. Let's hope for tommorow.

Any updates guys? Did anyone receive an email for interview this week?

Hello everyone, please share if you have received any new updates over interview calls? Thanks in advacne

If i want to apply now, is it too late??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

It's never too late, as long as you didn't pass the deadline, you still have chance, specially if you have a good status. Always apply to as many schools as you can as long as you have the requirements and don't give up or say am late. You never know, good luck to you!!

does anyone know how many people they call in one batch? seems like there have been four batches so far, i got completion on May 4th and interview today for June 10th..

does anyone know how many people they call in one batch? seems like there have been four batches so far, i got completion on May 4th and interview today for June 10th..
Are you sure that it's just 4 batches done with IV's ??
Do u mind sharing your stats ??

wait are you saying there has been more than 4 batches? lol thats not good, my stats part 1, 2 toefl 103, 3 years DA exp, 3 years research exp, 2 publications, 6 poster presentation in conference here in US, community service n all !!!!! its my third cycle so dnt think these are too good of stats, everyones profile is different

wait are you saying there has been more than 4 batches? lol thats not good, my stats part 1, 2 toefl 103, 3 years DA exp, 3 years research exp, 2 publications, 6 poster presentation in conference here in US, community service n all !!!!! its my third cycle so dnt think these are too good of stats, everyones profile is different
Am not sure about the number of batches called ?? So was confirming from you I think u have good stats Seriously I don't know what schools look for in a profile we end up applying each cycle and trying so hard to improve every cycle. All the very best for your interview

What's your gpa ?

3.96! well they just dnt want u to have gaps, everyones situation is different, some have the luxury of doing alot of things some dnt or cant, but maybe that one unique exp u have n if u present it even better in ur app would make u stand out, so just keep working, keep fighting :)

3.96! well they just dnt want u to have gaps, everyones situation is different, some have the luxury of doing alot of things some dnt or cant, but maybe that one unique exp u have n if u present it even better in ur app would make u stand out, so just keep working, keep fighting :)
What you mean gaps ?? I didn't get that !!! U mean failed semesters

by gaps i meant time after graduating when you werent doing anything!!!!

Hello, was wondering if anyone got interview call from UIC with part 1 only? (I plan to take it in Sep). Also, for those who got the interview call, please share your status please so others will have general idea about what they are looking for. Thank you :)

Enkido82 : UIC wont invite anyone regardless of how impressive his/her stats are if they dont have part 2! All candidates they interview or accept have part 2!

ftd987: Thank you for your reply. I figured that's the case with UIC.

well i have four attempts at NBDE II and i am being interviewed there, not sure about acceptance though!

ive heard they send acceptance in batches, my interview is on June 10th so I am not sure when!!!!

@ftd987 can you share ur stats please

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app