UH Hilo 2009 Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrepharmKID

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am applying to 5 schools, but the main school I want to go to is UH Hilo. How many of you are applying there? And is it your primary choice?

Members don't see this ad.

Count me in. Not my #1 choice, but I could manage to live in Hawai'i for a few years.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha. well this sounds good for me. Less people that apply the better my chances. :D

Haha. well this sounds good for me. Less people that apply the better my chances. :D

Same here...

I don't know how many people applied last year, but they only had 91 applications for their first year.

Well from this past year it seems like (relatively) a lot of people applied, but the waitlist cycled through many people.

Well from this past year it seems like (relatively) a lot of people applied, but the waitlist cycled through many people.

you mean they pulled a lot of people off the waitlist and they accepted or they went through a lot on the waitlist and they decided not to go there?

Well for 2009, I was told by admissions office that they were expecting about 1500 applicants. and i think they said about 1200 this year... Not sure if that info was accurate or not.