UGA College of Pharmacy (Class of 2022)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arctic1017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I couldn't find a thread for UGA COP (class of 2022), so here it is!

I was wondering what everyone's backgrounds were, where else you're applying, and your status for UGA as of now :)

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview invite, but I think i'm going to decline it to save money from flight expenses.

Just got an interview invite as well.
GPA: 3.28
PCAT: 97
PharmCAS Verified: 08/23/17
Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my interview invite yesterday also!
GPA: 3.6
PCAT: 90

I'm just hoping to do well enough on the interview- what other schools are you applying to?

Got my interview invite yesterday also!
GPA: 3.6
PCAT: 90

I'm just hoping to do well enough on the interview- what other schools are you applying to?

I've applied to UTHSC, UNC, and UGA.
Which schools have you applied to?

Last edited:
pharmcas verified on sep 19. haven't heard a peep.

Congrats!! and thank you. how long from your interview until you heard a decision?
The turnaround time for UTHSC was unbelievable. I received a phone call before I got home. It seems that UGA releases admissions in batches at three times in the year: Late November / Early December, mid-February, and late March.

Current UGA student. GPA-3.05 PCAT- 77. Submitted pharmcas on like Sep. 3rd and haven't heard anything, didn't know people were already getting interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hope everyone is enjoying the break. I just received an admission offer from UGA, so I would keep a lookout for an email and/or letter in the near future. Best of luck to you all.

Hope everyone is enjoying the break. I just received an admission offer from UGA, so I would keep a lookout for an email and/or letter in the near future. Best of luck to you all.
Did you get an email or letter, I haven't received any news yet

I thought they only sent acceptance letters by mail
I thought so too, but I guess they're doing things differently this year. The email said an acceptance packet will be mailed in a few days. I honestly didn't expect to hear from them so soon.

I thought so too, but I guess they're doing things differently this year. The email said an acceptance packet will be mailed in a few days. I honestly didn't expect to hear from them so soon.
Do you think they sent them all out today?

Got my acceptance last Tuesday to UGA. I've also got accepted to Mercer and South but UGA was my top choice so I'll be committing there

congratz!
I submitted my pharmcas on 11/30 and still have not received a response yet :(

Last edited:
Just received my Admission offer email yesterday! go Dawgs!

Reactions: 1 user
I was contacted (around December 7th, not too long after the PharmCAS deadline) about a January interview! I interview January 10th.
Congrats.! Me too.
What are your stats if you dont mind me asking

Congrats on your acceptance!
I have an interview coming up:soexcited:, and I was just wondering if you could share your experience
My interview session was suuuuper long. It lasted the full four hours. There were 3 other people besides myself being interviewed. We watched a video, wrote a short essay and took a tour of the pharmacy school building. The rest of the day was just waiting for everyone to finish interviewing. I was the very last person to interview. There were three people interviewing me (one guy was on the computer). They asked really basic questions. Out of the four of us who interviewed, my interview was by far the shortest. Literally wanted to cry, I thought it went terrible. My PCAT was 88. My GPA was a 3.3. 6 months pharm tech experience. Bachelors degree in Biology (UGA 2017 graduate). 2 LORs from pharmacist. Good luck. Be confident and try not to overthink things. Just relax.

Congrats.! Me too.
What are your stats if you dont mind me asking
My PharmCAS calculated science GPA is a 3.73, and my highest PCAT composite was a 77. I have about six months of pharmacy experience! What about you?

Update: Just got an email from Dr. Do, I was accepted!!!! Go dawgs!!!!

My interview session was suuuuper long. It lasted the full four hours. There were 3 other people besides myself being interviewed. We watched a video, wrote a short essay and took a tour of the pharmacy school building. The rest of the day was just waiting for everyone to finish interviewing. I was the very last person to interview. There were three people interviewing me (one guy was on the computer). They asked really basic questions. Out of the four of us who interviewed, my interview was by far the shortest. Literally wanted to cry, I thought it went terrible. My PCAT was 88. My GPA was a 3.3. 6 months pharm tech experience. Bachelors degree in Biology (UGA 2017 graduate). 2 LORs from pharmacist. Good luck. Be confident and try not to overthink things. Just relax.
Thanks for the Advice!! The interview was really chill.

Had my interview yesterday and thought it went pretty well and fast. They said it will take a while for us to hear back from them, but I'm hoping not too long!

I interviewed not too long ago and just got an acceptance email! For those of you who have already been accepted, where did you get placed for the 2+2 progam??

Update: Just got an email from Dr. Do, I was accepted!!!! Go dawgs!!!!
If you dont mind my asking, what were your stats? I just interviewed on Jan. 17 and I haven't heard back, I love UGA and I'm getting a little nervous! The P1's there said to expect a decision within 2 weeks but I just want to know how reliable that info is.

My interview was the 22nd and I got accepted yesterday. They said it would take a couple weeks to hear back so I'm surprised I heard back so fast. My stats weren't amazing had a 3.3 GPA and 53 on the PCAT. I did have research experience and extracurricular activities.

Reactions: 1 users
How did you guys rank the satellite campuses at the interview?

How did you guys rank the satellite campuses at the interview?
Yeah, they elaborated on what each campus has to offer and explained how the 2+2 program works. It was a little scary choosing but I figure since they're all in GA AND they may offer other opportunities that you find more fitting/relevant to your personality!

If you dont mind my asking, what were your stats? I just interviewed on Jan. 17 and I haven't heard back, I love UGA and I'm getting a little nervous! The P1's there said to expect a decision within 2 weeks but I just want to know how reliable that info is.
My first PCAT (the only score they had at the time of my interview) was a composite 77, and my PharmCAS GPA is a 3.73. I thought my interview went really well and it took about a week to hear back from them. Good luck!!!

Anybody hear anything back from the January interviews?