UF c/o 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OK anyone that had their interview on the 28th, did they say 2 or 3 weeks or third week of February? That we would find out?

Members don't see this ad.

OK anyone that had their interview on the 28th, did they say 2 or 3 weeks or third week of February? That we would find out?
I was told at my interview on the 11th that it would be 2-3 weeks

Reactions: 1 users
Their website says early March. I don't remember hearing anything else at my interview on the 28th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Their website says early March. I don't remember hearing anything else at my interview on the 28th.

They told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.

They told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.
What time did you interview? I had mine at 8AM :) But, I agree, next week does sound too soon for decisions.

Compared to the amount of people other schools interviewed (such as LMU), I feel like UF does not have as many applications to sort through. I am guessing we will find out during the last couple days of February, but don't take my word for it. I have no idea! I am hoping we find out as soon as possible. I believe in them! Lol

Reactions: 1 user
HEY did anyone write thank you emails for their interviewers? I keep trying to find them online but since they aren't professors, just alumni and otherwise affiliated with the university, they don't have listed university emails or any other contact info.

HEY did anyone write thank you emails for their interviewers? I keep trying to find them online but since they aren't professors, just alumni and otherwise affiliated with the university, they don't have listed university emails or any other contact info.
I mailed mine! You may be able to ask admissions for contact information.

I did and mailed mine like FFD! My interviewers were also alumni, so I mailed them to their practices. :)

I interviewed on Feb 11th and I'm dying to hear back

Do we think we could know by the end of this week?? I can't take the madness lol :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also crazy nervous. It's possible we could hear this week, but it's also possible we hear from them next week. D:

This thread was so quiet I thought it was just me! I'm so nervous, I'm on my email constantly.

Long time creep on here lol, has anyone tried calling and asking? I'm so anxious.

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one constantly checking their email lol. UF is the only one I haven't heard back from...I'm going nuts D:

Last edited:
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one constantly checking their email lol. UF is the only one I haven't heard back from...I'm going nuts D:

A first year told me that she asked one of the office staff in the office of students and instruction, and they said no later than the end of February :O

Last edited:
So I called on Monday asking when we would hear back and the lady I spoke to (not sure who) said that they should be emailed out this week..... but I am not how certain that is!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
And this week is almost over too, so that would mean we wouldn't have to wait that long at all! /hopeful

Just got the email! Accepted IS!

Oh my god, oh my god, I got the email! I'm in! XD

Edit: IS applicant btw

Not yet :/ Im dying right now. Do you think they send the emails a certain way (like all acceptances at once)?

From last year it looks like everyone got an answer around the same time. IS, OOS, acceptances and waitlists at the same time and rejections last.
Not yet :/ Im dying right now. Do you think they send the emails a certain way (like all acceptances at once)?

True. Another thing to consider is that why have only 3 people heard so far (i mean maybe more people heard, but only 3 posted about it)-usually you would see a million people posting at once

Either way congrats to you guys for getting accepted! That's so awesome!!

Still nothing. Congratulations to those who were accepted!! I am hoping for a miracle. Really really hoping.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I'm crossing my fingers for everyone here still waiting on a response.

Do you think maybe they won't come today considering the time...?
Ive received emails as late as 8pm, but this is pretty weird. They've never sent out decisions this way before. And most other schools send OOS acceptances before anything IS.

True. Another thing to consider is that why have only 3 people heard so far (i mean maybe more people heard, but only 3 posted about it)-usually you would see a million people posting at once
I've heard 3 others not on SDN have heard back as well. Not sure of their outcome, but they heard something.

I think UF only accepts the total number of seats, so I guess it's possible that the rest of the acceptances for IS just didn't go to anyone on SDN :/

I am just surprised no one has posted about being an alternate IS

I'm going to be a doctorrrrr!!!! Accepted IS. Crying and shaking of pure happiness!! Double Gator baby!!! UF vet med here I come

Fingers crossed!!!! I keep checking my email like every two seconds