2017 UCSF Fall 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I believe the email says that we will receive a physical letter in the spring from the Office of Registrar that allows us to activate our student account.

Members don't see this ad.

WL #20, but it seems like that's not a bad place to be considering 15% of their class is out of state (19 people) and they usually let in about 20-30s from the waitlist! Here goes more waiting! Anyone else constantly checking this page and student doctor for solace? Anyone else seen different stats for the waitlist?

Also any people out of state that got accepted wanna share their PCAT, GPA, and experience? I'm curious to hear about all of you and hopefully will see you all in September!

WL #20, but it seems like that's not a bad place to be considering 15% of their class is out of state (19 people) and they usually let in about 20-30s from the waitlist! Here goes more waiting! Anyone else constantly checking this page and student doctor for solace? Anyone else seen different stats for the waitlist?

Also any people out of state that got accepted wanna share their PCAT, GPA, and experience? I'm curious to hear about all of you and hopefully will see you all in September!

I declined UCSF so you're 1 person closer!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know where THIS YEARS thread is I cannot seem to find any????? since its a three year program the class would also be 2021 but i only find old threads :(