2017 UCSF Fall 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ShacoTheFarmacist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
wya

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Where y'all at? I know y'all in them coffee shops trying to type up them supplements. Share some input about your status and what you're worried about. I'll make you feel better.
Lol that was litrally me like a week ago! So I already submitted my Suppl on 10/31...do u know how long it takes to invite or reject ? I think I did write very good essays(which was very time consuming) but I don't know if their judgement is based on PCAT...cuz my PCAT isn't impresssive:bored:

What was your PCAT?

HAve not heard of anyone getting interview invites yet. I'll keep you posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCSF doesn't sends out its invites until somewhere around mid-December.

I wouldn't say at the same time. One week of December they'll send a batch of invites and then the next week they'll send another batch.

I'm guessing they don't give you an option to choose which interview date you want?

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that they wouldn't give you an option. UCSF and UCSD interview dates overlap sometimes for some applicants so UCSF would be willing to accommodate that.

I bet there are gazilion applicants...what are the chances they will invite me?! smh

Did you guys receive an email from UCSF about the app/supplemental being received and complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
well on my email it says mid Nov to early January...I wish they let me know right away either for good or bad...
I feel like most years they send out invites the very end of December. So I'm doubtful they will go out mid-Nov

anyone heard from UCSF? whats going on......+pity+

I just got an interview invite this afternoon for January 26th

Reactions: 1 user
I got my UCSD invite on November 29th and just got my UCSF interview invite today (Dec. 12th). Hope to see some of you guys there! Good luck everyone!

I received an interview invitation today (December 12th) at 3 PM EST.

When did you all submit the supplemental? I haven't received anything yet :(

I received an invite on 12/9. I turned in my supplement app on 10/31.

When did you all submit the supplemental? I haven't received anything yet :(
I got an interview invitation to the January 27, 2017 date by email around 2:45pm today. I did all my supplementals in August =O

Do you guys think they will be sending more interview invites?

Ok, thanks! I'm just waiting for UCSF and the anxiety is real!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, my friend and I were looking through some of the threads from past years and decided to put all the dates in a Google doc to look at them more easily (I've seen similar spreadsheets for other grad programs). I also added another page to add more information about applicants from this cycle (i.e. interview dates, stats, PCAT, etc.) so feel free to add as much or as little information as you like! It will be nice to see who else is applying, and if subsequent years wants to keep the spreadsheet going, it could be a cool collection of data to help future applicants!

UCSF Pharmacy Application Cycle

It's a public file, so you can also share the link with people who aren't on SDN. Also, huge shoutout to @Sammael for compiling a lot of this data a few years ago, and for giving us this idea!! Good luck to everyone!!

Wow you guys put a lot of work into this lmao. Very nicely done. Maybe it'll help ease it anxiety

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

has anyone still not heard anything yet? or is it just me? :/

I'll revive the thread. Let us know if you got your decision, email date, interview date, and stats if possible.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes has anyone heard back?? UCSD sent acceptances
I don't think we will hear back at least until next month. I remember they told us mid-March and I think the first acceptance that went out last year was around 3/7.

Reactions: 1 user