UCONN Post-Bacc 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maak21

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread for the 2017-2018 UConn post-bacc program!

Members don't see this ad.

bump, did you apply? I was offered an invitation to interview recently.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I did! I am still waiting on admission decisions.
Did you have an interview yet? I was offered admission today, still waiting to hear back from other programs before I commit to uconn, trying to weigh pros and cons. It seems like a good program

Did you have an interview yet? I was offered admission today, still waiting to hear back from other programs before I commit to uconn, trying to weigh pros and cons. It seems like a good program
I did, but I have not heard back from them. When I called, they told me to wait until the end of April for decisions, but I guess the answer is right there ): How did they notify you? via email or through the application?

Thanks in advance!

Also, just wondering if are you a Connecticut resident? and which program you applied for?

Also, just wondering if are you a Connecticut resident? and which program you applied for?
They notified me by email. And no, I'm OOS. I'm leaning towards deferring the acceptance though for a different program. It's a hard decision

I applied in January, interviewed in early april, and accepted end of April. I am a Connecticut resident. I was offered through email. I think UCONN is a great program :)

Hi! I was just wondering for Uconns post bacc program, theres a tab that states "test scores" is it required to take the MCAT or GRE before applying? I am considering applying for the Fall 2018 semester. Thanks so much!