UC Davis SVM Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not sure if anyone else posted about this (I haven't been on in a couple months), but is there any kind orientation this coming week? I know some other schools do orientation before school starts. I haven't heard anything about one!
Our orientation starts Aug 14th.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I follow UCD on my Instagram account and saw this pic this morning! Congrats!! Just for fun...are any of you in this picture? :)
IMG_6319.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I'm behind someone's head :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
QUESTION FOR RE-APPLICANTS:

When I first started my app, VMCAS gave me the option to "start over" or "Transfer my info" from last year to this years application cycle (This is my second time applying)
I obviously transferred my information...will it be an issue that my GRE score was accepted on 8/17/2016?
At this point My app is complete and Verified, I'm just afraid Davis might turn around and demand an updated report. What do you all think?

Thanks!!

QUESTION FOR RE-APPLICANTS:

When I first started my app, VMCAS gave me the option to "start over" or "Transfer my info" from last year to this years application cycle (This is my second time applying)
I obviously transferred my information...will it be an issue that my GRE score was accepted on 8/17/2016?
At this point My app is complete and Verified, I'm just afraid Davis might turn around and demand an updated report. What do you all think?

Thanks!!
I would go to the source for this one. I'd call UCD admissions :). If they approve, I'd ask them for a verification via email.