UBC dentistry application cycle for 2018

Nanami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am planning to apply UBC dentistry this year for 2018 admission, but I can't find any information about when will the application cycle begins..
Can anyone give me any advice on this?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I am planning to apply UBC dentistry this year for 2018 admission, but I can't find any information about when will the application cycle begins..
Can anyone give me any advice on this?

Thank you!
It can be found on their website.

Reactions: 1 user
I only found deadline for last yr cycle.. T_T
"NOTE: Applications to the DMD program commencing in 2017 are NOW CLOSED. The application deadline for the 2017 DMD program is October 14, 2016." at DMD admission procedures of their website. Is this what you are referring to?

Members don't see this ad :)
They release the dates later. Just keep checking the website. They usually close the application around the same time Every year. The good thing is there is nohurry as they begin evaluating students on or after the deadline. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
They release the dates later. Just keep checking the website. They usually close the application around the same time Every year. The good thing is there is nohurry as they begin evaluating students on or after the deadline. Good luck!

ohh I see what you mean. Thank you so much for your information!! :D

ohh I see what you mean. Thank you so much for your information!! :D
You can pm me if you want further info. I had an interview with them last cycle and willing to share more info if you have further questions.