U Sciences of Philadelphia DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptads30

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from this school? Interviews? Acceptances? Etc?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed with them on 12/6. This was their first date of interviews for this cycle, and they said we should know within 2 weeks. Still waiting to hear from them!

Members don't see this ad :)
Decision... I interviewed 12/6! Today is 2 weeks but still no word!

We were there the same day then! I know... with it being the first interview day I thought they would have decisions out pretty fast. I guess we were wrong lol

Received a phone call about 30 minutes ago. ACCEPTED!!!!

That's awesome, congrats! Who did you hear from? What'd they say

The phone call was from Aimee-- basically congratulations! The office will be closed for the holidays, but today/tomorrow they would be sending a formal acceptance to my email as well as home address. And if I had any questions to contact her!

The phone call was from Aimee-- basically congratulations! The office will be closed for the holidays, but today/tomorrow they would be sending a formal acceptance to my email as well as home address. And if I had any questions to contact her!

I JUST GOT A CALL ACCEPTED

That is exciting, still waiting for a phone call here!

Hey Everyone! Did everyone receive a call 2 weeks to the date of their interview or did you receive it before the deadline? Sorry, I just interviewed there because I applied late.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Everyone! Did everyone receive a call 2 weeks to the date of their interview or did you receive it before the deadline? Sorry, I just interviewed there because I applied late.

I believe I received my phone call 15 days after my interview date

Did you hear back from the school?

I believe I received my phone call 15 days after my interview date
hey can you tell me what kind of questions they asked you in the interview? also how was the group interview and what do you believe you did in the interview that made you get accepted?