TX MPJE - June 2017 Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajub0324

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out that I passed the TX MPJE!

Materials I used to study:

1. The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 by Brinkley and Cacciatore

2. Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law Exam by Fichuk

3. Review held by my college

I studied for about 1 week. Read the Ultimate review guide 3 times and the Fichuk book 2 times.

The ultimate review is a good summary of TX law but the Fichuk book has better questions that I thought more accurately represented the TX MPJE.

Things to focus on:
- Class A pharmacy rules
- TX Controlled Substance Act

I received my results in 3 business days (took it Wednesday, got my result on the following Monday).

Time to tackle the NAPLEX now.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just found out that I passed the TX MPJE!

Materials I used to study:

1. The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 by Brinkley and Cacciatore

2. Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law Exam by Fichuk

3. Review held by my college

I studied for about 1 week. Read the Ultimate review guide 3 times and the Fichuk book 2 times.

The ultimate review is a good summary of TX law but the Fichuk book has better questions that I thought more accurately represented the TX MPJE.

Things to focus on:
- Class A pharmacy rules
- TX Controlled Substance Act

I received my results in 3 business days (took it Wednesday, got my result on the following Monday).

Time to tackle the NAPLEX now.
Congratulations. I did mine 30th may, that's Tuesday, got my result on Friday. I'm preparing for NAPLEX now as well. When do you hope to schedule your NAPLEX . What study materials are you using?

Congratulations. I did mine 30th may, that's Tuesday, got my result on Friday. I'm preparing for NAPLEX now as well. When do you hope to schedule your NAPLEX . What study materials are you using?

Congrats to you as well!
I will be taking my Naplex June 24. I am using only RX Prep material and the pre naplex.

Just curious, once you take the Texas Naplex or mpje, do you actually have to wait 3 weeks for them to mail you the results or will they just post the status on nabp soon after the exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, once you take the Texas Naplex or mpje, do you actually have to wait 3 weeks for them to mail you the results or will they just post the status on nabp soon after the exam?
No dear. The result is uploaded to NABP website in 2-4 days after your exam. I'm sorry for the late response.

Hi everyone. Does anyone have any Texas MPJE material to give or sell to me so i can study it efficiently. I'm currently a MD resident physician on break. Any help and/or advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your consideration. My number to text is two one three- seven eight eight -two zero two eight.