two days left, still somewhat weak in psychology/sociology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SteyrFWB

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two days left, P/S still hover around 128.

Debating what is most beneficial for P/S for those last two days of studying.

P/S Section Bank, or Khan note (90 pages)?

Anyway to get that extra few questions to get to 130 in two days?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you already done the P/S section bank, or would you be doing it for the first time?

Neither. Well, done Section Bank two months ago but don't remember much about that Section Bank . Never read Khan notes.

But I do have them all. Section Bank/ Khan 90pages note/ AAMC Flashcards.

Just read AAMC flashcards that last day ?(someone mentioned that was his secret weapon for 130's that many, many people omitted) ?

Or spend last day on Section Bank? or just read Khan note? (don't know how feasible is it to read 90 pages in one day).

Last edited:
Neither. Well, done Section Bank two months ago but don't remember much about that Section Bank . Never read Khan notes.

But I do have them all. Section Bank/ Khan 90pages note/ AAMC Flashcards.

Just read AAMC flashcards that last day ?(someone mentioned that was his secret weapon for 130's that many, many people omitted) ?

Or spend last day on Section Bank? or just read Khan note? (don't know how feasible is it to read 90 pages in one day).
If you're good at recall, I would highly recommend reading through the KA notes and making flashcards for every single term- you don't need to study them, but making flashcards reinforces the material. It's amazing how much just seeing all those terms can help. On many P/S questions, the right answer is simply a matter of recalling the general idea of a particular term. Having seen all of those terms before is invaluable for this section.

Reactions: 1 user

Nothing wrong with a 128, but if I were to go back in time I would have hit the definitions really hard the last few days before. I ended up seeing a lot of terms I had NEVER encountered before, or if I had I must have completely forgotten. If you can cram terms, you'll at least be able to use process of elimination to up your score.

Reactions: 1 user