Tutor for USMLE Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBigCat

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody! My name is Brian and I am a fellow in hematology and oncology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School. I'm currently offering USMLE tutoring in the Boston area and elsewhere via Skype.

I have extensive experience as a tutor. I have been working with high school, college, and graduate students tutoring various subjects since 2006. Over the last 5 years, I have been focusing on the USMLE exams. During that time, I have helped hundreds of students, all of whom had excellent outcomes on their exams. Further details on my own educational background, USMLE history, and references from prior students are available on request.

I can help you create a personalized study plan, keep you on track, identify strengths and weakness in your studying and approach to questions, and find high yield materials best suited to your study style. My rates are very affordable compared to almost every tutoring company I've worked with and encountered online.

For more details, please contact me by PM. I look forward to working with you!

Members don't see this ad.