Transfering license to Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmcmans1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recently had their license transferred to Florida? Aside from a graduation certificate I'm a bit confused on what actually needs to be sent into the board of pharmacy or uploaded to my online application (another thing I'm confused about). It also mentions some "forms" (see link below) and I do not see these forms anywhere? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

Florida Board of Pharmacy » Pharmacist Licensure by Endorsement for U.S. Graduates- Licensing, Renewals & Information

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone recently had their license transferred to Florida? Aside from a graduation certificate I'm a bit confused on what actually needs to be sent into the board of pharmacy or uploaded to my online application (another thing I'm confused about). It also mentions some "forms" (see link below) and I do not see these forms anywhere? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

Florida Board of Pharmacy » Pharmacist Licensure by Endorsement for U.S. Graduates- Licensing, Renewals & Information
Hello, I am also confused with the process, can you share more about your experience? Thank you in advance!

I'm starting this process as well. I think these are the forms we need (employment verification and others).

http://floridaspharmacy.gov/Applications/app-pharmacist-endorse-us-pr-grad.pdf

I didn't read the instructions very well and went ahead and signed up for MPJE but realized I can't get an ATT until Florida has all the other stuff.....I think. The instructions aren't the most clear.

Reactions: 1 user

Yes, after you registered, go to the MQA Online Services, on the right hand there is the tab for required documents. It took me over 3 months to finally got their approval to take the MPJE (they lost 1 of my documents). Best wishes!

Reactions: 1 user