General Admissions & OTCAS Transcript Nightmare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

INeedToChill

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application last week for the July school-deadlines, but OTCAS undelivered my application because I need to send one more transcript. That transcript was needed because I didn't realize that I took university courses in high school.

The good news is that it's on its way and will be in the hands of OTCAS come Monday. Since the application round is ending, I'm pretty sure they can verify everything quickly. However, my question is, do they need to have ALL my transcripts to verify my grades, or can they just verify them one-by-one as each transcript arrives?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application last week for the July school-deadlines, but OTCAS undelivered my application because I need to send one more transcript. That transcript was needed because I didn't realize that I took university courses in high school.

The good news is that it's on its way and will be in the hands of OTCAS come Monday. Since the application round is ending, I'm pretty sure they can verify everything quickly. However, my question is, do they need to have ALL my transcripts to verify my grades, or can they just verify them one-by-one as each transcript arrives?

They'll verify after everything is received.

I graduated from the Philippines. In TWU, it says that schools have to send it directly to them. So i dont need it to undergo an external evaluation (credential evaluation). But when it comes to OTCAS, i became confuse. Does my TOR have to undergo credential evaluation before sending it to OTCAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
You might need to call the schools you are applying to, I had international transcripts and otcas said I had to do the credentials ($$$) but the department I applied to said I didn't if they could be reported in English.

Reactions: 1 user
You might need to call the schools you are applying to, I had international transcripts and otcas said I had to do the credentials ($$$) but the department I applied to said I didn't if they could be reported in English.
So you just send your international transcript to OTCAS? Or you did a course by course eval?