Tourocom Middletown housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

travlovhenmed

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'll be starting at touro middletown in late July and will most likely be living on campus dorms. But I just wanted some thoughts on what to expect? I read on another thread that the facilites there are not the best at times. So, would getting an apartment nearby be a much better option? Since the dorms are literally in the same building as campus, I just think staying in the same building the whole time would be hella boring. But please lemme know your thoughts

Also if anyone have any insight about the meal plan Would highly apprecite it!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! I will also be starting at TouroCOM-Middletown in late July! All things considered, I have decided to live on campus this year mainly due to the convenience factor. The thing that I was mostly concerned about was the food situation with the on-campus housing. What did you decide to do?

Reactions: 1 user
hi guys! im also attending Middletown and living in the dorms :) I definitely wanted to hear input on this too... I feel like everyone who posts in the fb group is doing apartments.
I was also concerned about the food situation and cooking in a tiny dorm :/ however I think the convenience factor along with living with other classmates/getting to know people and studying with people is definitely worth it. are they for sure not opening up the cafeteria?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! I will also be starting at TouroCOM-Middletown in late July! All things considered, I have decided to live on campus this year mainly due to the convenience factor. The thing that I was mostly concerned about was the food situation with the on-campus housing. What did you decide to do?
I have decided to live in the dorms as well since it'll be much more convenient. And you're right about the meal plan, i have been advised against it

hi guys! im also attending Middletown and living in the dorms :) I definitely wanted to hear input on this too... I feel like everyone who posts in the fb group is doing apartments.
I was also concerned about the food situation and cooking in a tiny dorm :/ however I think the convenience factor along with living with other classmates/getting to know people and studying with people is definitely worth it. are they for sure not opening up the cafeteria?
Studying with classmates and getting to know them better is also the reason i chose living on campus. But i really wanna stay away from the meal plan lol. Also do you have the link to the fb page?

Studying with classmates and getting to know them better is also the reason i chose living on campus. But i really wanna stay away from the meal plan lol. Also do you have the link to the fb page?
where have you heard that theyre having a meal plan?
and just type in the fb search "touro Middletown class of 2021" and you have to send one of the admins a copy of your acceptance.