This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenx098

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone is currently on the waitlist for Touro College of Pharmacy (NY), and know of anything we should do in the meantime while we wait for their decisions. I recently sent them an updated college transcript with new course grades. It just kinda sucks that we dont know when we will receive their decisions, also where in terms of ranking we are on the waitlist.

Thanks and good luck to all who got accepted !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone is currently on the waitlist for Touro College of Pharmacy (NY), and know of anything we should do in the meantime while we wait for their decisions. I recently sent them an updated college transcript with new course grades. It just kinda sucks that we dont know when we will receive their decisions, also where in terms of ranking we are on the waitlist.

TOTAL LOANS

https://tcop.touro.edu/admissions--aid/tuition-and-fees/

87,000*4=348,000+ interest =385,00

Dude i hope your parents are paying for school because NYC pharmD's only make a little bit more than the average pharmD. That kinda debt will take 20+ years to pay off.

Reactions: 1 user
TOTAL LOANS

https://tcop.touro.edu/admissions--aid/tuition-and-fees/

87,000*4=348,000+ interest =385,00

Dude i hope your parents are paying for school because NYC pharmD's only make a little bit more than the average pharmD. That kinda debt will take 20+ years to pay off.

Speaking of parents how could they even let you make this mistake. That is bad parenting. If those numbers are accurate you might as well flip burgers since you are going to get part time work and up taking home $15 an hour, you know a living wage.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Take this to the pre-pharmacy forum

Did you eventually get in?

hey, did you eventually get taken off the waitlist?

Speaking of parents how could they even let you make this mistake. That is bad parenting. If those numbers are accurate you might as well flip burgers since you are going to get part time work and up taking home $15 an hour, you know a living wage.
This is a dumb response, I would prefer to pay off my loans as a pharmacist than work at a $15/hr job.

This is a dumb response, I would prefer to pay off my loans as a pharmacist than work at a $15/hr job.

Thank you for bringing up my old post. I still say you might as well flip burgers instead of taking that huge loan

Got accepted then declined because of the amount of money you have to pay its nuts then they switched the whole course work. The only reason touro may have looked a bit better was because of the 2+2 program but now they are switching it to 2.5-3 and 1.5-1 course periods

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Got accepted then declined because of the amount of money you have to pay its nuts then they switched the whole course work. The only reason touro may have looked a bit better was because of the 2+2 program but now they are switching it to 2.5-3 and 1.5-1 course periods

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

i agree it's soooo much money! i'm guessing its probably a little cheaper for people who already live in new york