Touro NY Class of 2019- Harlem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey, all. Anyone have access to 1st semester lectures/book list yet?
Double checked today. Still nothing is posted up. In fact, I think when I tried to access some pages it said that access was restricted but I am not sure what thats all about. I went to tcweb, changed the term, then went to academics, textbooks and finally clicked the my classes and it said that I did not have proper authority to access it. Weird

Members don't see this ad.

Very. Assume they may be changing/editing videos. I don't think they'd just remove them so we didn't have access now.

Has anyone heard about a schedule change starting this fall? Do you know what to expect or when we'll find out about it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Impressive because there are some subspecialties like derm/optho that are very difficult/impossible for DO's to get into.
Anyone able to find the match list organized by type of residency AOA or ACGME?

For anyone looking for lectures, I've been able to access mine on BB as of yesterday. Strangely, the videos are under the links in the 'organizations' section, but the 'classes' section doesn't have access to the videos when you click on them.

I've also found the syllabus for the classes under the iTunesU link that is through any of the classes on blackboard. Once you're in iTunesU, click on 'course documentation harlem' and it'll bring up a PDF.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

For anyone looking for lectures, I've been able to access mine on BB as of yesterday. Strangely, the videos are under the links in the 'organizations' section, but the 'classes' section doesn't have access to the videos when you click on them.

I've also found the syllabus for the classes under the iTunesU link that is through any of the classes on blackboard. Once you're in iTunesU, click on 'course documentation harlem' and it'll bring up a PDF.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Isn't that the class of 2018 handbook? I was under the impression that changes every year

Has anyone heard about a schedule change starting this fall? Do you know what to expect or when we'll find out about it?
I heard that the iclicker sessions, which are every tuesday, are likely to be moved from after exam days on Mondays to another day. That would be great

I heard that the iclicker sessions, which are every tuesday, are likely to be moved from after exam days on Mondays to another day. That would be great

It's a little bizarre that they haven't distributed a full class schedule yet, no? Does anyone know when that is supposed to happen? It's hard to schedule anything in the future without knowing what's going on with classes.

It's a little bizarre that they haven't distributed a full class schedule yet, no? Does anyone know when that is supposed to happen? It's hard to schedule anything in the future without knowing what's going on with classes.
I think they might hand it out during orientation but I'm not totally sure, just a guess.

The syllabus for Physical Diagnosis 1 is up on blackboard!

Reactions: 1 user

Last edited: