Touro Nevada DPT Acceptances: Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So... If I haven't heard back from them yet, (no waitlist or anything), am I basically doomed? :(

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application on the deadline, haha. That was really foolish of me, especially since they're on a rolling admissions basis.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I'm on the waitlist has anyone been offered spots from the waitlist?

I'm going to decline my seat, hopefully it'll help one of you out! Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know there process of when they start to offer spots from the waitlist?

has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything?

Has anyone recently been accepted off the waitlist?

Hey,

I'm in the class of 2019 and we have several students in the class who got accepted late... like a week before orientation late. Like what people have said, the waitlist does move a lot.

Hey,

I'm in the class of 2019 and we have several students in the class who got accepted late... like a week before orientation late. Like what people have said, the waitlist does move a lot.

would you mind sharing what you think about the program? especially about the professors. Do they enjoy teaching? Or seem to only care about their research?

thanks

Definitely :) I got an email this morning. Did you hear back from them yet?
Haven't heard anything since the wait list e-mail :( i've been accepted at the University of Mount Union in Ohio, but if i could stay in state that would be awesome!

Haven't heard anything since the wait list e-mail :( i've been accepted at the University of Mount Union in Ohio, but if i could stay in state that would be awesome!
Hopefully another spot opens up, but at least you've got a back up option :)