Touro Nevada DPT Acceptances: Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CCK1121

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Touro Nevada?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard from Touro Nevada?
I haven't heard anything since an email I received regarding admission review and expect 4-6 weeks. This is currently my 6th week since that email. Have you heard anything?

I haven't heard anything since an email I received regarding admission review and expect 4-6 weeks. This is currently my 6th week since that email. Have you heard anything?

In the exact same boat, myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also waiting to hear back. This will be my 5th week since receiving the confirmation email.

Still waiting as well. What a rollercoaster of emotions

I applied in early August and then submitted my supplemental app. October 21st. This is my 4th week since the confirmation email and still haven't heard anything.

Submitted supplemental app. Oct 21st as well, still waiting to hear back

JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE!!!!! This was my 6th week too

Reactions: 1 user
My buddy got his acceptance yesterday too. It was about 6 weeks for him. I am assuming that was probably the first wave and they'll send more out each week.

@2017DPT congratulations!! If you wouldn't mind, could you share your stats?

Thank you!
Sure, It won't be as detailed as the ones you usually see here haha but

Gpa: 3.39
Pgpa: 3.39
Science gpa: 3.2

Gre: 313, 155V 158Q

About 150 inpatient 300 outpatient hours

Last edited:
I received the 4-6 week e-mail on 9/20 and still haven't heard anything :(

Members don't see this ad :)
This is my sixth week of waiting! We just have to stay positive!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got an acceptance yesterday but I will be declining because I was accepted into a school in my home state so hopefully that opens a spot up for someone! Good luck all!!

I got the 4-6 email 10/21 . still waiting for response

I received an e-mail yesterday that I was waitlisted as well! Hoping for the best

Got in, but I'm going to CSUN instead. Heard back the day before thanksgiving. Good luck

Can any current or previous students shed some light about the program?

What were your stats if you don't mind sharing??

Overall GPA:3.46
Pre req GPA: 3. 39

Gre: 146v 152 q 3.5 for the essay
Observation hours: 1000 outpatient hours 100 inpatient hours

Here's what I have learned researching SDN. Touro gives out acceptances really early due to rolling admissions. However, since it is a safety school for many people, they keep a deep waitlist, as people get accepted into their first school of choice, they will usually decline their acceptance at Touro. For those on the waitlist, you probably will have a good chance!

Does anyone know if they've finished sending out acceptances?

I submitted a supplemental application 10/21 but haven't gotten on the waitlist or an acceptance...

I submitted a supplemental application 10/21 but haven't gotten on the waitlist or an acceptance...
Don't worry, I haven't either :( I thought they admitted/rejected on a rolling basis but people that submitted later than us have already heard back with a decision....

Don't worry, I haven't either :( I thought they admitted/rejected on a rolling basis but people that submitted later than us have already heard back with a decision....
I'm in the same boat as you both...

Employment rate is 100%, awesome

Last edited:
I emailed Touro, and they responded saying they are still filling the class right now! So don't give up hope yet!

I was rejected from Touro on Tuesday. They didn't like my C+ in one of my prereq classes.

I emailed the admissions director today he said after January 15th they start pulling from the waitlist

I just heard today after emailing the admissions director that I'm on the wait list as well

1/20 accepted off of the WL but will be declining