Touro-bayshore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptprospect54

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planning to attend touro bayshore this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending at the Manhattan campus. I'm commenting because I haven't seen any threads about Touro at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just found out today that I got accepted to Bayshore

Was just accepted today. Anyone going to the the accepted students day next Sunday the 30th?

I will be attending the Bayshore campus this upcoming fall! Anyone know of a Facebook page where we can get to know each other? Moving from Chicago and hoping to find a roommate in the program to live with!

I will be attending the Bayshore campus this upcoming fall! Anyone know of a Facebook page where we can get to know each other? Moving from Chicago and hoping to find a roommate in the program to live with!
Don't think there is one yet but this Sunday is accepted students day so probably after that

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be going to admitted students day! I'm coming from Michigan and I'm also looking for a roommate

Reactions: 1 user
I unfortunately cannot make it to the admitted students day, but if you guys make a Facebook page when you're there, let me know!

Hey guys! There is a facebook group for the Touro-Bayshore DPT Class of 2020!! Just search Touro DPT-Bayshore Class Of 2020 on facebook and you should find it :)

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone get a blank medical form attached with their acceptance letter? It says please complete the enclosed medical form but I didn't actually see a form.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied Touro DPT program, but I havn't received any notification from Touro. I sent some email to them but they didn't response anything! The class was already full?

I applied Touro DPT program, but I havn't received any notification from Touro. I sent some email to them but they didn't response anything! The class was already full?
Didn't say it was full yet but my deposit is due next Friday 5/5.

Did anyone get a blank medical form attached with their acceptance letter? It says please complete the enclosed medical form but I didn't actually see a form.

It came as another attachment in the email. I think its Brian Diele that sent the acceptance ? Just ask him for it and he should send it. He's been very helpful and quick to help.

Did anyone get any housing suggestions at the admitted students day? Not sure where most students live in the area?

It sounded like a lot of people lived in west babylon

Hi everyone
For those who are attending Touro Bayshore, can you provide me some insights about this school? I plan to attend in fall, so I would like to have more information from student`s perspective.

Hi everyone
For those who are attending Touro Bayshore, can you provide me some insights about this school? I plan to attend in fall, so I would like to have more information from student`s perspective.
Anything specific??

Anything specific??
I have a lot questions if you don`t mind to answer me. How do you describe the faculties there? Friendly? Helpful? How do they assist students who are struggling in the program? Do they actually kick people out?

I have a lot questions if you don`t mind to answer me. How do you describe the faculties there? Friendly? Helpful? How do they assist students who are struggling in the program? Do they actually kick people out?
They’re awesome. They encourage you to seek help from them if you are struggling and all of them are friendly. They aren’t trying to fail you. 1 kid did fail anatomy last semester and was kicked out.

They’re awesome. They encourage you to seek help from them if you are struggling and all of them are friendly. They aren’t trying to fail you. 1 kid did fail anatomy last semester and was kicked out.
Do they have retake or probation policies for those who failed? Or they just kick you out once you failed a class? Do you have the same schedule everyday? I also curious about the living expense in Bayshore. Thank you answering my questions

Do they have retake or probation policies for those who failed? Or they just kick you out once you failed a class? Do you have the same schedule everyday? I also curious about the living expense in Bayshore. Thank you answering my questions
They do but it’s not a guarantee, I’m hoping to never have to find out. Usually 2 3-4 hour classes a day, and they alternate every other day. I still live at home so I’m not sure about living expenses, everything on Long Island is expensive though. No prob, this is helping me procrastinate studying for exams.