TN MPJE Assistance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kratos907

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Completed and passed the GA MPJE and will be attempting TN MPJE next, does anyone have any study material or reccomendations/material suggestions that I can probably utilize especially for TN laws portion... I've got the federal down pretty solid...

Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

I have not taken it yet but I looked up online for some materials I did not Find anything so I called the board ant they told me to study from this link:

1140 Board of Pharmacy

I mean I know it is really long but still a good reference.
When are u planning to take it?
I'll startd studying within a week probably

I was thinking of taking a small break, but most probably I will take it Mid-End next month.

Nice find and thanks for sharing on the link, I did not even think about calling and actually asking what to study haha

You are welcome.
I'm gonna start studying for it too. I'm still looking for more material if I find anything will let u know.
I might get mine in mid of July

Lol I had not thought about it either until my pharmacist adviced me to do so

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not taken it yet but I looked up online for some materials I did not Find anything so I called the board ant they told me to study from this link:

1140 Board of Pharmacy

I mean I know it is really long but still a good reference.
When are u planning to take it?
I'll startd studying within a week probably

Have you had the chance to take the TN MPJE yet? If so, do you think the information contained in the website you posted for TN Pharmacy Law is sufficient for passing the MPJE? Thank you so much!

Also, have ANYONE heard anything about how useful/useless RxPrep Federal law is for the MPJE?

Skimmed Fed law book, tried to read over the board rules/regulations (but that stuff is hard to get through), skimmed through a bunch of Quizlets that others have used (but you have to take with a grain of salt, info MIGHT not be 100% accurate), and Pharmacyexam.com. Left the exam thinking I failed; there was a TON of check all that apply and Type K.

Passed with a 78!

From the
Skimmed Fed law book, tried to read over the board rules/regulations (but that stuff is hard to get through), skimmed through a bunch of Quizlets that others have used (but you have to take with a grain of salt, info MIGHT not be 100% accurate), and Pharmacyexam.com. Left the exam thinking I failed; there was a TON of check all that apply and Type K.

Passed with a 78!
Hello,
Thank you for your reply! In regards to the Pharmacyexam.com information, what did you purchase that helped you learn the most? I have RxPrep Federal Law Summary as well as the Rules/Regulations of TN Pharmacy law (you're correct, its an awful read!).

I read the federal pharmacy law review book, DEA pharmacist manual, part of the law book published by the board, and also had class notes since I trained in TN.
Thank you for your response! Sounds like you definitely passed with all that preparation. Was the DEA Pharmacist Manual a very helpful resource? I also have the "1140 Rules/Regulations" from TN BOP to study (do you think that is pertinent/useful), I'm just worried if that is sufficient for me to learn the material in the detail needed to successfully pass the MPJE.

I purchased just the usual pharmacyexam TN portion. I think it's like 70 bucks. It's 5 practice tests with 30 questions each, and each answer breaks down the answer with citations. It's quite useful, although you'll still walk out of the test thinking you failed; fair warning.