Time gap between BSCE and CPE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redjungleboogie

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

I am a veterinary student from Turkey and i really need to know the maximum time gap between BSCE and CPE (without losing the eligibility). Cause the price of CPE is so high and i need to save money before taking the CPE.
And my other question is, can i work in veterinary field for some time period in US after passing only BSCE ?
BTW I am open for any suggestions coming from you guys :)
All responses will be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!

I am a veterinary student from Turkey and i really need to know the maximum time gap between BSCE and CPE (without losing the eligibility). Cause the price of CPE is so high and i need to save money before taking the CPE.
And my other question is, can i work in veterinary field for some time period in US after passing only BSCE ?
BTW I am open for any suggestions coming from you guys :)
All responses will be appreciated!

A1: I think there is no time gap between BCSE and CPE, but there is a time gap between your TOFEL test result and CPE. You will need to complete CPE with in 7 years after you passed the requirement of TOFEL test or you will need to take TOFEL test again to maintain your ECFVG eligibility.

A2: You can work in veterinary field as a veterinary assistant but you will need to have a legal visa status for working or a green card.

Reactions: 1 user
in some states, you can work under the supervision of doctors, note that there is a yearly increase in fees by 20% and there are yearly renewal fees for the program

Reactions: 1 user