Thomas Jefferson 2016-17 application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purple posey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone apply to Jefferson college of Pharmacy ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, me too:). I had an interview on Dec 17 and got accepted. Did anyone have the interview on the same day?

Hi everyone, me too:). I had an interview on Dec 17 and got accepted. Did anyone have the interview on the same day?

Hey, congrats on acceptance!! I just had my interview a few days ago. I felt confident the interviewer made me feel like I was already accepted telling me how I should focus on specific things and get to know my professors and to email him for research opportunities. I hope its a good sign

How many days did you wait to receive acceptance after interview??

Its my top choice so I am anxious lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, congrats on acceptance!! I just had my interview a few days ago. I felt confident the interviewer made me feel like I was already accepted telling me how I should focus on specific things and get to know my professors and to email him for research opportunities. I hope its a good sign

How many days did you wait to receive acceptance after interview??

Its my top choice so I am anxious lol.
Hi, I got the acceptanceletter on Dec 21. They made the decision really quick.
Good luck to you. Hopefully we'll be classmates ;)

Hi, I got the acceptanceletter on Dec 21. They made the decision really quick.
Good luck to you. Hopefully we'll be classmates ;)

Lol yes I hope so. From what I see on here it looks like everyone accepted gets an email on weds around 7 pm. Does that match up with you as well?

Lol yes I hope so. From what I see on here it looks like everyone accepted gets an email on weds around 7 pm. Does that match up with you as well?
I think they send out emails at different times. Mine was around 1pm on Wed. I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you ^^.

I think they send out emails at different times. Mine was around 1pm on Wed. I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you ^^.

Just got acceptance email!!! so excited.

Look forward to meeting you and others when school begins :)

Congratulations for being accepted . I think we should make a fb group for all those going to TJU fall 2017. There aren't many I guess .

Congratulations for being accepted . I think we should make a fb group for all those going to TJU fall 2017. There aren't many I guess .
That sounds great! I have been looking for TJU class of 2021, but I haven't seen one.

wrong forum and not sure how to delete the comment, my bad :)

Last edited: