This is very bad...CVS/ Walgreens not hiring anymore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Needle stick injuries from patients who are HIV positive and giving them to the pharmacy employees in plastic bags, UNCAPPED has happened before...

Members don't see this ad.

how many ppl gets injured working in a pharmacy? as a business owner, risk taker, this is something u can bet on. it doesn't happen.

Not to mention, how many pharmacies are robbed each week? (depending on what state you live in, A LOT!) This could be a big claim if the robber injures/maims someone.....or if the employee gets PTSD afterward.

Sorry, but $40/hr cash in SAN DIEGO is a joke. I don't live in California, but I know houses and the cost of living are ridiculously expensive there. Here in NJ and NY, I don't work for any independents that pay less than $45/hr cash. The two I work at pay me $50/hr and $45/hr cash.

Once a guy wanted me to work at his store for $35/hr. I said sure. The time came to open the store and I never showed up. I slept in bed and didn't pick up his phone call. That's what you get for $30-$35/hr.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, but $40/hr cash in SAN DIEGO is a joke. I don't live in California, but I know houses and the cost of living are ridiculously expensive there. Here in NJ and NY, I don't work for any independents that pay less than $45/hr cash. The two I work at pay me $50/hr and $45/hr cash.

Once a guy wanted me to work at his store for $35/hr. I said sure. The time came to open the store and I never showed up. I slept in bed and didn't pick up his phone call. That's what you get for $30-$35/hr.

What cities are most RPH residing in Northern NJ? I browse realtor and see wide variation on housing prices, but property tax there looks like sky high. I have never been that far north

It blows me away that stuff like this actually happens.

What are the odds that the BoP would discipline someone if they found out they were working under the table

Wtf
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Are you the one word post commando or something?