The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard that if your post to like ratio is high enough on SDN, they'll just LET you be whatever doctor you want. No school necessary.
Ohhh is THAT why they let @Trilt become a doctor? ;):p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone hold me, I'm short a letter of recommendation and apps are due in two weeks. I literally can't sleep at night I'm so anxious.
Dear adcoms,
Pls accept MJ Bc he's probably not a murderer and might be a good doctor
Thx,
SkiOtter and the drunks of SDN's Watering Hole

DONE.

Reactions: 6 users
Someone hold me, I'm short a letter of recommendation and apps are due in two weeks. I literally can't sleep at night I'm so anxious.
One of my eLORs for vet school submitted the day the application was due.

Admittedly, I was also finishing essays the day it was due... But she def was a little bit stressful. :p

Reactions: 3 users
One of my eLORs for vet school submitted the day the application was due.

Admittedly, I was also finishing essays the day it was due... But she def was a little bit stressful. :p
I feel like I'm dying :dead:

I miss everyone by the way! You guys were always the best :love:

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We're less than 10,000 posts from passing up the rant thread. COME ON GUYS WE CAN DO IT.
tumblr_mwqcxwTwLf1rgeth7o1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 users
I am trying to pack to drive a stinky buck to a goat show at 4 am. Baby says no. Make me feel like the lack of sleeps will be ok.

Ya'll I failed my gateway exam that lets me take upper level biology courses (cause that's how life goes ig) so I'm 3 weeks into a semester that I'm totally unmotivated for BUT I found this CliffNotes Biology book in the bookstore which is basically an overview of basic bio and I'm super pumped to read it and add it to my studying for when I retake the exam in December andddd yea

Reactions: 1 user
Ya'll I failed my gateway exam that lets me take upper level biology courses (cause that's how life goes ig) so I'm 3 weeks into a semester that I'm totally unmotivated for BUT I found this CliffNotes Biology book in the bookstore which is basically an overview of basic bio and I'm super pumped to read it and add it to my studying for when I retake the exam in December andddd yea
Sending good thoughts to you! :)

Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr, purr, purr

IMG_1737.JPG

Reactions: 7 users
She's still getting used to our new place and this was the first time she's fallen asleep somewhere that isn't under my bed, so I guess that's a good sign? I have the day off so I'm pretty much spending all day with her to groom her and give her the attention I haven't been giving her haha

She's still getting used to our new place and this was the first time she's fallen asleep somewhere that isn't under my bed, so I guess that's a good sign? I have the day off so I'm pretty much spending all day with her to groom her and give her the attention I haven't been giving her haha

Forgot you had posted a picture of cat.
While reading this post, spent the entire time wondering who is this "she"? Why does Cheez think we know who he's talking about? Why is she sleeping under a bed instead of on one?

Scrolled up. Got it now.

Reactions: 4 users
Why is she sleeping under a bed instead of on one?

Scrolled up. Got it now.
I mean I've been called a jerk but I'm not so abusive I'd make a person sleep under a bed :laugh:

and I'm not a physical touch person, so grooming a person is way out of the questions