The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S9wJvp
image broken :(
(has to be an actual image link with like a .jpeg, .gif, .png, etc for it to post)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
giphy.gif

Surgery day! I found out yesterday that some of the least comfortable words you can hear from a surgeon are that he doesn't know what exactly he's gonna be doing to you until he get in there. So it's possible that my surgery will only be top jaw (which would be amazing and be less pain) but could also be both if necessary. I guess I'll find out later which one he did! :p

I'm already thinking about food, so I'm basically SOL for these next couple days/ next six weeks of no chewing. :arghh:

Reactions: 6 users
Just make the cheese sauce and drink it
Buy the deluxe boxes, it comes premade in a squeezable pouch, so you can eat it on the go :)

Reactions: 1 user
D:

I just don't like the taste. I don't mind the mozzarella on pizza terribly much because I tend to get a lot of different toppings that drown the taste out a bit, but even then I usually order it with either light or no cheese and get extra sauce to compensate. I order my sandwiches with no cheese. I eat tacos, burritos, and fajitas without cheese. And stuff like nacho cheese and mac and cheese... just no. Even the smell is repulsive to me.
Well I'm glad I haven't sent you my food snapchats for the past week........

I think I've had like 10 grilled cheeses? Plus pizza, Mac n cheese, and other cheesy things.

D:

I just don't like the taste. I don't mind the mozzarella on pizza terribly much because I tend to get a lot of different toppings that drown the taste out a bit, but even then I usually order it with either light or no cheese and get extra sauce to compensate. I order my sandwiches with no cheese. I eat tacos, burritos, and fajitas without cheese. And stuff like nacho cheese and mac and cheese... just no. Even the smell is repulsive to me.

cbcd8577e339a2d9d0d4270b8813bc44.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
I desperately wanted fake cheese when I was studying in finland. Tried to make my partner bring me some ****ty kraft dinner and he chickend out because technically it was a milk product... four months without was sad.