The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OMG the airplane gods have spoken and there's a nicely dressed attractive man next to me.
Wow. I spoke too soon. There's an old man between us who looks like Mr Harvey from The Lovely Bones
17358-28615.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 2 users
We're watching Spirit now in my rabbit!

Reactions: 1 user
We made plans to go to the KC zoo today, so I'm gonna bust my funk and flood FB with pics of kids and animals. Deal? Deal!

Reactions: 7 users
Watching Zootopia if anyone wants to join.

Warning: May disappear part way through as dinner time is approaching. Just depends on when and how hungry I get.

Members don't see this ad :)
I spackled my entire living room today.

Or did I spackle all over my living room today? :naughty:

The answer is the former. I just thought The Watering Hole would appreciate and be able to giggle.

Reactions: 6 users
Ski, for you
20170617_151600.jpg
It is a bad picture of an otter

Reactions: 3 users
And lastly, be warned - given the chance, you may find yourself soon spending much too much time watching videos with internet friends. ;)
*tries to ignore the fact that we've been on Rabbit for 9 hours straight now*

Reactions: 4 users
We're so glad you guys are stoked, we're stoked too!

Full episodes will probably start in July. We have to get school approval for each episode (because they are actually endorsing it too so we hope they like the episodes we have so far!) so we'll see how long that process takes!

Reactions: 3 users
Omg I just opened my email to 107 emails from SDN nooooo. I turned off email notifications what happened?!?

Aww. If you really want to watch it, I don't mind waiting until this evening. I'm just cleaning and working on my case report and wanted the noise, ha. No one else is currently watching, so I don't mind stopping and starting it later. :)
Haha nah I've seen in the last couple months. Just pining. :p

Aww. If you really want to watch it, I don't mind waiting until this evening. I'm just cleaning and working on my case report and wanted the noise, ha. No one else is currently watching, so I don't mind stopping and starting it later. :)
I might be by later. I'm at the orthodontist rn and then will be at the surgeon's later! But I'll be home after that!

Last edited:
So I was a Chem tutor and TA in high school and my friend's little sister is going to OkState and she told me that I should

I might be by later. I'm at the orthodontist rn and then will be at the surgeon's later! But I'll be home after that!
I feel as though something is missing here