The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be sure to let Santa know his favorite 12 year old needs some reading comprehension skills, too.

I can read just fine.
Bear, it looks like someone does need those phonics cards for Christmas....

image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
hey there yeah I demand involvement if there is off thread shenanigans. :p

(please).
Somebody message me or something if things get too awesome. I will go stand in my yard to get a better signal. I enjoy shenanigans!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just popped in to say penis. That is all. I'll make a return after I stop working everyday for 3 weeks straight.

Reactions: 9 users
You do not want to go through vet school with a partner who is not supportive. You come out pretty broken on the other end. Just trust me on this one. Better to talk about it now and figure things out.
Thank you to everyone who offered a sympathetic ear. Surprisingly (or not so surprisingly) this was the problem. He felt as though he couldn't support me due to something that was out of his control, and well, a long story short he didn't feel to great about that. We're trying to deal with it as best we can because the underlying issue is out of our control. I thank you all for listening to me freak out/rant when I needed to, you are all lifesavers.

I just went back and skimmed Christmas Eve on this thread, so much nostalgia. I saw where I was dubbed Ski and cdo's daughter (we weren't even calling her Egg yet at that point)! :love: And where the caulking jokes started. And when cdo told us about a certain dream. Also remember when we didn't know Bear's gender???

I wasn't around on actual Christmas, so obviously it couldn't have been that fun.

Some people have jobs cdo, geez.

(Not me though :/ )

LMAO, I should have posted this sooner. I think I must have jinked myself. Just got the call from USDA for the job this summer. Woohoo!

Reactions: 13 users
I thought that's what he was working the street corners of EL for?
There's not enough corners in the whole city to support my needs

Reactions: 2 users
So I had to spend today studying, but started lacking motivation when hubby got home. I asked him to help and after he legit fell asleep reading me questions, we decided on a game of strip studying! 10/10 recommend, so much fun!

Reactions: 3 users
So I had to spend today studying, but started lacking motivation when hubby got home. I asked him to help and after he legit fell asleep reading me questions, we decided on a game of strip studying! 10/10 recommend, so much fun!
I don't know if this would work in vet school, I don't think I own enough clothes to make it through an exams worth of notecards or a Quizlet, lol

Reactions: 9 users
I just thought you all should know that this drink is amazing, and I'm gonna want to move this party to Rabbit once the speed game is over!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone have a movie idea for post-game Rabbit? I haven't been on in so long I don't know/remember what's been watched recently.