The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It will surprise nobody that I'm also on my couch... in a onesie. Need to get on the hydration thing though. :p
I have a fleece Superman onesie (that I wore for Halloween during my MS while preggo.)

For those who have been waiting, here is the quilt I made

17951776_10212591362684107_4838885070403503495_n.jpg
It's even prettier in person! Thank you soooooo much!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
An actual conversation I had with my friends just a little bit ago. Background info is that my dog has IBD and can't eat anything but a hydrolyzed diet or he vomits 10-12 hours later, so he couldn't have had it anyway. Sorry if the photo is huge.

IMG_7964.JPG

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a fleece Superman onesie (that I wore for Halloween during my MS while preggo.)

It's even prettier in person! Thank you soooooo much!

Glad you love it!

My mom and I both have an addiction to blue and green fabric. This quilt is a prime example of that. When I buy fabrics, I have to force myself to buy other colors so I don't just have blue and green fabrics in my fabric stash.

When I was making sketches for this in my sketch book, I came across a sketch I did 1st year of daffodils. I think that will be my next project. I just need to figure out how to make a flower become 3D (possibly need to go buy some wire)

So @LadyOtheFarm is the parasite on its way yet?!
Closer and closer. Starting to get more serious contractions through the day today, but still very spaced and only uncomfortable, not "hate the world" evil yet. But I did have that big hormone surge this morning and I can feel that the baby has dropped lower and she isn't quite as active today.

I put a post on Facebook asking people to take guesses as to when it will come (and a bunch guessed weight too). I am amused by it, so if y'all wanna guess too...

Glad you love it!

My mom and I both have an addiction to blue and green fabric. This quilt is a prime example of that. When I buy fabrics, I have to force myself to buy other colors so I don't just have blue and green fabrics in my fabric stash.

When I was making sketches for this in my sketch book, I came across a sketch I did 1st year of daffodils. I think that will be my next project. I just need to figure out how to make a flower become 3D (possibly need to go buy some wire)
I am really bad about only buying green and blue clothing. I look great in red so I try, but it isn't my personality. I also get black, brown and purple... but without working really hard on it, that is as far as I get.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is that when you can play? I was thinking of starting sooner, but I can totally wait. I want you to be able to play.
I've been paying more attention than I should during endgame for the current game. Should be able to play whenever you start. Just might have to not be as active as I'd like early on

Reactions: 1 users
I'm sitting on my couch, in my pajamas, eating ice cream out of the carton and crying while watching Hamilton. Obviously a good night.

I need to go to sleep but I'm not tired after my day off! Luckily only an anal sacculectomy stands between me and the weekend... One more week guys, I can do this.

Reactions: 3 users
Vote:
Hannah

Or

Amelia (nicknamed "Pond")

Reactions: 1 users
Just read this now and for a second I thought you were taking a poll on whether to watch 13 Reasons Why or Doctor Who on Netflix :p

Congratulations on your new baby girl! Give her her very first fist bump for me
And you give her another when we head through town in about 2 weeks!

Reactions: 1 user
Well that was fun.

Reactions: 3 users
Can we take bets on how many days am I going to have Moana songs stuck in my head?? Oi.
I made the mistake of watching the video where Ludacris raps the child's book Llama Llama Red Pajama because a friend told me it was funny and now that's stuck in my head.