***The Official WesternU Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
"CAS application" is checked but I'm still waiting for all the other three to be checked. It says my application was submitted on August 10 and its been 17 days since. How long did it take everyone else to get their application completed?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
"CAS application" is checked but I'm still waiting for all the other three to be checked. It says my application was submitted on August 10 and its been 17 days since. How long did it take everyone else to get their application completed?

Mine was processed fairly quickly... Supplemental submitted 8/19 and CAS App/DAT Scores were checked 8/25 in the morning and the other two were checked later during the day.

It took mine over a month

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you get it fixed? Thank you for your reply.

Honestly I just had to wait. I called my admissions counselor and I emailed enrollment data services and they told me that there weren't any additional steps that I needed to take. Waited over a month.

My 2 items of mine are still unchecked. Does anybody else have the same problem? I have called. I don't know what to do at this point?
Three unchecked items. My supplemental was submitted 7/15. I called them twice, two weeks apart, and both time they told me they're working on it and to just wait.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you who received interviews, was that noted in your WesternU portal?

For those of you who received interviews, was that noted in your WesternU portal?
Yes, it is indicated on my portal. Since it is rolling admissions, I'm guessing it's taking longer to process apps now that everyone is applying. Maybe they did not have too many applicants in the beginning of the cycle which is why some people were able to get their app verified quickly. If you submitted everything and you know they've received it, then all you can do is wait. Good luck to all of us!

I have pending courses unchecked, but they won't be completed until the end of the year. I listed that they will be completed in the supplemental. Should I call them?
Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 12.46.51 PM.png

I have pending courses unchecked, but they won't be completed until the end of the year. I listed that they will be completed in the supplemental. Should I call them?
View attachment 223101
I had the same thing. Called them. Its just for their records. Your app is still being considered just like everyone elses.

Got an interview invite!

Reactions: 3 users
Also just got invited! Soooo happy it's a saturday interview and super excited for this school. Can't wait to meet all of you guys!

Also just got invited! Soooo happy it's a saturday interview and super excited for this school. Can't wait to meet all of you guys!
would you mind sharing your stats?! congrats btw!

Members don't see this ad :)
?Does Western U send interview invitation weekly?

By an email? When did you submit your application and can you please share your stats?

Yeah they e-mailed me. I submitted 6/9 and my things got checked 7/13 but I have been keeping in contact with my assigned advisor to update her on summer grades/planned courses and such. My stats are sGPA/cGPA: 3.25/3.49 and AA/TS/PAT/RC/below a 17: 19/20/18/21/ QR (16) :/ Out of state, also.

Yeah they e-mailed me. I submitted 6/9 and my things got checked 7/13 but I have been keeping in contact with my assigned advisor to update her on summer grades/planned courses and such. My stats are sGPA/cGPA: 3.25/3.49 and AA/TS/PAT/RC/below a 17: 19/20/18/21/ QR (16) :/ Out of state, also.
Thank you. Best of luck at the interview

When is your interview date?

Interviewing in November :)

Interview #2
School: Western
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: Email
Residency: WA
Application received date (WesternU Portal Checklist): 8/24
Interview Date: 10/7
GPA (overall, grad) 3.28, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 21/ TS 21/ PAT 19/ RC 24/ QR 18/ none below 17

Interview #2
School: Western
Notification date: 9/7
Residency: WA
Application received date (WesternU Portal Checklist): 8/24
Interview Date: 10/7
GPA (overall, grad) 3.28, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 21/ TS 21/ PAT 19/ RC 24/ QR 18/ none below 17
Congrats, and good luck.

Notification date: 9/7/17
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1/17
Application complete date: 8/20/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.2 (BCP 3.37), 3.38
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/22/22/none

Last edited:
Got an invite yesterday! Good luck everyone!

School: Western (CA)
Notification date: 9/7 at 9 AM PST
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/18
Application complete date: Supp complete 6/27, Marked complete 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.55, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/(none below 17)

What hotel is everyone staying at or do you guys recommend?

So far has Western only sent out one date to interview on? So is there hope more will be sent out soon? :)

I submitted my supplemental and paid the fee on July 18th and everything on my AADSAS including transcripts, DAT score was verified in early July. However, I still have awaiting status on my WesternU portal checklist and the status on AADSAS is none! I tried contacting them twice and they said everything is received but due to the high volume of applications received, the processing times are slightly delayed!Does anyone else have the same issue!?

I submitted my supplemental and paid the fee on July 18th and everything on my AADSAS including transcripts, DAT score was verified in early July. However, I still have awaiting status on my WesternU portal checklist and the status on AADSAS is none! I tried contacting them twice and they said everything is received but due to the high volume of applications received, the processing times are slightly delayed!Does anyone else have the same issue!?
Definitely let them know that you have completed everything in July. The portal checklist shouldn't take two months to be completed...

I have the same issue. However my DAT was later, but they told me they update everything on fridays. This Friday passed and I'm still not under review.

Definitely let them know that you have completed everything in July. The portal checklist shouldn't take two months to be completed...
Do you know what the best way to contact them is!? I tried emailing Enrollment Data Services in late August for the second time, but it seems like they just send me the same auto-generated message that I said earlier.

I have the same issue. However my DAT was later, but they told me they update everything on fridays. This Friday passed and I'm still not under review.
I don't think they update AADSAS status. They only use their own portal. Mine still shows "None" as well on AADSAS portal.

Did you call or email? and when did you submit your supplemental? Thank you for your reply btw

Did you call or email? and when did you submit your supplemental? Thank you for your reply btw
I called last week. And I submitted early July but just retook my DAT sat the end of august but surprinsgly my scores sent to AADSAS super quick!

So far has Western only sent out one date to interview on? So is there hope more will be sent out soon? :)

There were four dates (two in Oct, two in Nov) but they filled up quickly. There were only two dates left by the time I checked the portal, and only one left by the time I confirmed.

There were four dates (two in Oct, two in Nov) but they filled up quickly. There were only two dates left by the time I checked the portal, and only one left by the time I confirmed.
How do you check the dates on the portal??

How do you check the dates on the portal??
After you get an invite, there is a link that takes you to the interview scheduler. I can't see it anymore now that I've selected a date.

Anybody knows how long after your western portal shows all the required check marks your application goes under review?

Status
Not open for further replies.