***The Official Western Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they sending out more acceptances today?? I'm getting really anxious and nervous! :nailbiting:
s

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!!! I AM GOING TO WESTERN U!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted. :')

Email + phone call from Dr. Turchi 5 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
ME TOOO! OMG, FINALLY!! I got the phone call from Dr. Anderson just now~~ :soexcited: I hope those that are still waiting hear back soon too!!! :highfive:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats you guys!! Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?

Haha, thank you. I hope you hear back soon too!!! Good luck! :happy:

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call from Dr. Anderson! I got accepted :) Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call from Dr. Turchi a little bit ago that I'm accepted to Western U as well!!! :soexcited: Interviewed on Feb 4th. Over the moon excited and still can't believe it's actually happening!
Good luck to those still waiting to hear, I hope you get good news soon!

Congrats to all the acceptances! I also got the call from Dr. Turchi this morning!! :) Has anyone made an official WesternU CDM Class of 2021 Facebook group/page yet?

Just got the call 3:23 ET, will be declining the offer. Hopefully someone else get it.

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile

Does anyone know when the first day of classes are by chance?? :)

Do you guys think they're still giving out acceptances today? :(

I talked to one of the admissions counselors. Different faculty are assigned different applicants to call for acceptance. Some may call in the morning, others afternoon, and up to the end of the day today. But all acceptance calls should be called on today.

I talked to one of the admissions counselors. Different faculty are assigned different applicants to call for acceptance. Some may call in the morning, others afternoon, and up to the end of the day today. But all acceptance calls should be called on today.
I was about to call them. Thanks for the update. Waiting is killing me...

So if we don't get an acceptance call today would everyone get an updated status on their application (hold, wait listed, rejected)?

Finally got an acceptance call from Dr. Andrews this morning. Still cannot believe it's real........... It has been a long journey for me to get this call!

Last edited:
Finally got an acceptance call from Dr. Andersen this morning. Still cannot believe it's true........... It has been a long journey for me to get this call!
S

Last edited:
Today feels like Dec 1st all over again. +pity+ Anyone turning down their acceptance? :D

Congrats everyone! I really hope for good news to us pre-Decembers who have been impatiently waiting.

No news is good news? Is that what we are going by :nailbiting:
Let's hope we get some good calls today! It doesn't seem like all that many people were accepted yesterday. Maybe they have some calls to make. Does anyone know if there's generally a lot of movement on the alternate list come mid-April?

Reactions: 1 users
Got the call yesterday and was welcomed into the WesternU family.
I guess I should change my handle to RDH - DMD

Does being part of the MSMS program at western U granted an interview or an acceptation to the school?

Just got the email that I'm on the alternate list.

Same! I forget if it is ranked?

Edit: not ranked - committte reviews the pool of apps.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Lol just want to update that I got officially rejected by Western. My 1st rejection :D

Just received rejection by snail mail just thought I'd update

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Rejected without an interview, but best of luck to all still waiting to hear back or on the alternate list!

Status
Not open for further replies.