***The Official UWSoD Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Im not sure how many people will get off the waitlist, but I talked to one of the administrators recently and she mentioned that at this point, slightly more than half the class is filled.

That's not bad odds considering 3 interview dates had already passed

Members don't see this ad.

Received a rejection without interview today! At least I can stop wondering lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any idea which day the committee is meeting/met during this week? Is it likely they will be making decisions this following week? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have any idea which day the committee is meeting/met during this week? Is it likely they will be making decisions this following week? Thanks!

The admissions committee is meeting this week, so those still waiting should hear back soon.

It was great meeting everyone during the final interview session. Good luck!

Thank you for your response! I did read that post but was just wondering if anyone knew the exact date?

Got the call this morning, hope you guys hear some good news too!

Edit: I'm IS, interviewed with first group

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Got the call this morning, hope you guys hear some good news too!

That's so awesome! I wonder if they made all the calls today or are they getting together again at a later date to make more decisions?

That's so awesome! I wonder if they made all the calls today or are they getting together again at a later date to make more decisions?

I don't think they will be making any more calls today, but I'm not sure. I wish I could just call them and find out today loll

Reactions: 2 users
Did you guys interview at the last session or way before?

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, that's me. Every time I get a phone call, my eyes light up.

If we are not offered a seat, how do we know if we are on the waitlist and what position?

If we are not offered a seat, how do we know if we are on the waitlist and what position?
I believe they said that they fill the class and then cme up with a waiting list. About the spot on it , you can see from last year's thread that it varies, and if any information is given about your ranking it is very suggestive rather than exact place.

Anybody call lately? This waiting is killing me lol

Update: I emailed them and they said that the committee just finished reading all of the applicants who interviewed in January. They will now be working to fill the class - looking at both the interviewed applicants and the applicants who interviewed earlier. They will fill the class by early February, and then form the waitlist.

Reactions: 4 users
Update: I emailed them and they said that the committee just finished reading all of the applicants who interviewed in January. They will now be working to fill the class - looking at both the interviewed applicants and the applicants who interviewed earlier. They will fill the class by early February, and then form the waitlist.
Bless your soul.

Got the call a few hours ago! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I got the call a few hours ago as well :highfive:.
I want to thank @karanja for all the great advice as well to @yihaej12 for their support and hospitality during my interview :)

So jelly. Patience is key.

Currently listening to Build Me Up Buttercup by the foundations. Very therapeutic.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got the call today! I can't believe that I finally get to be a Husky!!! I cannot wait :soexcited:

My AADSAS changed to "offer made" but I haven't gotten a call yet... what does this mean????

My AADSAS changed to "offer made" but I haven't gotten a call yet... what does this mean????
You'll probably get the call early next week

Woohoo! I think that means you're in! Mine changed to offer made today as well.

At this point is it safe to say that the best chance is a waitlist? Can someone tell us how many people are on the fb group?