Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't with this waiting game anymore!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like today is a no go as well ...

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted via email today! What a dream come true! Good luck to everyone still awaiting a decision, don't lose hope.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!

What time did you get the acceptance?
I think I am giving up for this cycle :(

ACCEPTED ❤️

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Hope you hear soon:) feel free to message me for stats

Reactions: 3 users
accepted today via email at 5:19 as well. I'll most likely be giving up my spot!! Good luck to everyone

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations everyone!

... still waiting to hear back from them. It's my top choice ;(

Accepted at the same time as everybody else. FIGHT ON!!!!

Still waiting as well :( do you guys mind posting your stats?

Was everyone accepted today on the waitlist?

Do you guys think that next round for acceptance will be on the end of May instead of May 1st?

Congrats to all the new acceptances! Look forward to meeting you this fall :)

Reactions: 1 users
If status is still under review and haven't been called yet for interview does that mean if enough people drop seats they contact you to come in for an interview ?

Applied end of Jan, thank you!

If status is still under review and haven't been called yet for interview does that mean if enough people drop seats they contact you to come in for an interview ?

Applied end of Jan, thank you!
Of what I understood interviews are over.. but I could be wrong.
Best of luck!

Anyone know if the acceptances in July are supposed to be another big batch of 36 or whatever, or are they just filling random spots for those who didn't accept their seat? Thanks!

Anyone know if the acceptances in July are supposed to be another big batch of 36 or whatever, or are they just filling random spots for those who didn't accept their seat? Thanks!

I don't know for sure, but I have been looking at the USC Facebook page to see how many members there are. As of today, there's 128 members, but some of those are dental students. I don't know how many of them are dental students and how many are new students.

Here's the link for those that got accepted. Congrats again :D

Reactions: 1 users
Overwhelmed with emotions! Best of luck this week to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey all! It's been a while since I've been on here. It was starting to give me severe anxiety so I took a break for a while. I spoke with someone in admissions recently and was told that there will be another good sized batch of acceptances probably towards the beginning of July. The offers sent out last week were the ones for May. I'm not sure how full the class is but it sounds like there's room.. I know the wait is hard and the anxiety is real but I am wishing luck to everyone still waiting- there is still hope! I can say though that my quality of life has been substantially better since I distanced myself from checking this site every day since my interview in November. Go do something nice for yourself today and keep your head up!

Reactions: 7 users
Hey all! It's been a while since I've been on here. It was starting to give me severe anxiety so I took a break for a while. I spoke with someone in admissions recently and was told that there will be another good sized batch of acceptances probably towards the beginning of July. The offers sent out last week were the ones for May. I'm not sure how full the class is but it sounds like there's room.. I know the wait is hard and the anxiety is real but I am wishing luck to everyone still waiting- there is still hope! I can say though that my quality of life has been substantially better since I distanced myself from checking this site every day since my interview in November. Go do something nice for yourself today and keep your head up!

Thank you for this! I haven't posted in this thread at all, but honestly have been doing the same looking at it everyday (especially on Friday's) hahaha. Anyway, I'm trying to do the same where I don't check SDN every minute of every hour anymore because I too have similar feelings. My interview was in November as well, so I really appreciate hearing that someone's in the same boat as me :) best of luck to you as well, and may we get some good news in July!

Reactions: 2 users
God bless you! You're very smart for getting away from this blood sucking site lol

Status
Not open for further replies.