***The Official USC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats !!!! We were in the same interview. What is your stats if you don't mind me asking ?

Yeah I remember your name!

BCPgpa 3.57 Total 3.72
DAT 20TS 20AA 21QR 20RC 22PAT

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted on Friday too at 5 PM (pacific time)

I had an 3.8 overall GPA and a 3.9 GPA in sciences.
I got 19's on my DAT
Interviewed in November

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted on Friday too at 5 PM (pacific time)

I had an 3.8 overall GPA and a 3.9 GPA in sciences.
I got 19's on my DAT
Interviewed in November

Awesome!!! Congratulations!! Thank you so much for letting me know

Quoted wrong thread.

I saw somebody asking how many spots are filled.
I did my interview on 3/1 and our group was told that about 60-65% filled. Since there were some acceptances sent out last fri, i guess number will be different now.
Hope this helps. Good luck!

Accepted this past Friday!! Excited to start in the Fall with everyone!! Fight on babyyy!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you :) I actually just interviewed last week haha. I guess they really liked me!
Hi, I have an upcoming interview and I would like to know if you have any advice on how to ace the interview. Any advice would be really appreciated!

Does anyone know if Friday was the last wave for this month or will there be more offers continuing in march?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted last Friday as well, but probably declining my spot. Good luck to everyone out there!

let's say we were offered an interview for sometime in april, would it really be worth going in at this point, since it is sooo late? also, has anyone had the chance to get some one-on-one time with any of the higher-ups in USC admissions during their interview day? the group interview deal seems kind of risky for getting yourself remembered.

Hi, I have an upcoming interview and I would like to know if you have any advice on how to ace the interview. Any advice would be really appreciated!
hey, i know i just asked something similar, but how were you able to find out that they liked you as an applicant if it's a group interview?

let's say we were offered an interview for sometime in april, would it really be worth going in at this point, since it is sooo late? also, has anyone had the chance to get some one-on-one time with any of the higher-ups in USC admissions during their interview day? the group interview deal seems kind of risky for getting yourself remembered.

This does not answer you question directly, but looking back I did not feel like I did anything special to stand out, but I got accepted. It seems to be easier to take yourself out of consideration during the group interview in my opinion. I had someone essentially say their favorite aspect of dentistry is the lifestyle it can provide, and that is the one thing I had been told to never ever ever say, even if it was true. So you can go and be totally normal, and just go through the motions, and be elevated due to everyone else shooting themselves in the foot. So in short, you don't have to do anything too memorable to get in.
And as for interview days, answering a couple ice-breaker questions and then doing an easy PBL was a lot more relaxed than multiple one-on-one interviews. So if you don't thrive in the pressure of one-on-one interviews, you'll really benefit from the group setting,

honestly they said this last cycle and then ended up not doing April interviews, but I hope they will this year

Nooooo :( lol this is sad but probably true
Don't be discouraged everyone! Every school and every cycle is completely different. Do your best and hope for the best and you will be surprised what opportunities will follow you.

did anyone who interviewed this week (tuesday or wednesday) receive a post-interview email yet? I know they sent them last year after the interview.

did anyone who interviewed this week (tuesday or wednesday) receive a post-interview email yet? I know they sent them last year after the interview.

I interviewed this week and didn't receive a post-interview email

New to this thread, but is anyone interviewing March 21st as well?

I received a post-interview email today at 12:15 pm EST. I had my interview this past Wednesday on 3/8

Question for reapplicants:

Did anyone who had a USC interview last cycle, get one this cycle as well?

Thank you!

Yes! I had an interview last year and got one this year as well!

I had an interview both last cycle and this cycle as well. Thought my interview this year was a huge improvement and was really hoping for good news. Still no word... Honestly done with this school, their ambiguous admissions process, their extremely poor communication and lack of respect for people. #salty #sorrynotsorry

Invite for a interview just got a email!

Congrats you two!!! Do you think they'll still follow their usual pattern of sending invites tomorrow (fri) since they sent some today?
I hope so!! I honestly was waiting till Friday! So I figure it was really random.

Kind of a late post, just joined SDN. Interviewed February 21st, accepted March 3rd!

Thank you everyone! Scheduled for the 22nd. Type or handwrite the documents?
I would type them. I typed almost everything. Congratulations on the interview!! You deserve it and I really hope it goes well for you! :)

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! Scheduled for the 22nd. Type or handwrite the documents?
I typed everything out. Good luck to you and whoever else just got the invite!!!

Congrats to everyone who received an interview invitation recently! Would you guys be able to ask how full their class is when you go and then update us on here please??

Status
Not open for further replies.