***The Official UPenn Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also posted in the general one. Also got an interview invite! Wohoooo

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
hmm i dont remember off the top of my head but probably in early july then i remember it went to back to app complete then later switched to under review. DOnt lose hope, I'm sure youll have a interview at penn and many other places!
Wait so "under review" is the one that is further in progress? I thought it was Under Review ~> App Complete ~> Invited to Interview

G g i distinctly remember uploading the file and also downloading it to make sure everything was there too.... sucks that i notice it now
Wait so "under review" is the one that is further in progress? I thought it was Under Review ~> App Complete ~> Invited to Interview
i don't think they change to "invited" even if you get an interview. Mine still says under review

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't think they change to "invited" even if you get an interview. Mine still says under review

I think the post above meant that we have "application complete" status but people who have gotten an interview had "under review" on their status. He was wondering if after getting "application complete", we will go back to "under review" before getting an invitation to interview.

I think the post above meant that we have "application complete" status but people who have gotten an interview had "under review" on their status. He was wondering if after getting "application complete", we will go back to "under review" before getting an invitation to interview.
Ohhhhh my bad, I was a lil confused on that. So I believe you go back to under review after app complete before getting an interview

Reactions: 1 user
Ohhhhh my bad, I was a lil confused on that. So I believe you go back to under review after app complete before getting an interview
did you get an email saying you're under review? I just got an email on july 19th that said that i am going to be under review in the upcoming months

did you get an email saying you're under review? I just got an email on july 19th that said that i am going to be under review in the upcoming months

Was it the regular app complete email? Or something different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone with an app complete date on 7/7 or after 7/7 get an interview today?

Was it the regular app complete email? Or something different?

This is what I was talking about:

"Thank you for your interest in Penn Dental Medicine (PDM) We have received your AADSAS application, Supplemental Application, application fee, letters of evaluation and official DAT scores.

Your application is complete and will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in the coming months. ".

What im talking about is that did the people who got interviews receive an email saying that they are now under review?

"Thank you for your interest in Penn Dental Medicine (PDM) We have received your AADSAS application, Supplemental Application, application fee, letters of evaluation and official DAT scores.

Your application is complete and will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in the coming months. ".

What im talking about is that did the people who got interviews receive an email saying that they are now under review?

Well I think of course they got that email. Question is... did they receive anything else between that email and the interview invite?

Also, did anyone receive a rejection notice?

Well I think of course they got that email. Question is... did they receive anything else between that email and the interview invite?

Also, did anyone receive a rejection notice?
that's what I'm trying to ask here haha

i had the same issue but noticed it before i sent it in. I am using a mac and it wouldn't save any of what i typed in. make sure you save as new pdf (after entering everything in) or screenshot the page (which saved everything on the document in a pic) and convert to pdf. cant trust that type in feature EVER
If it was actually messed up, wouldn't they have emailed you by now lol
yup! everything was there when i opened it on my laptop

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone with an app complete date on 7/7 or after 7/7 get an interview today?
My supplemental was delivered on 6/29, and I was marked complete or under review the same day.

However, to everyone looking at complete vs under review, I have no idea if it changed between the two. If you look in prior posts, even from a year or two back, people have been trying to figure out what it all means on every school thread and no one has been able to... Plus, each school clearly uses AADSAS differently. One of my schools still says "none" because theyre using a portal, while Penn still says Under Review even though I received an interview. Idk, my two cents is that- other than the date it changed to received- this tiny variation of text is a really trivial thing to overanalyze since no one's been able to definitively say if one means more than the other

No, I personally did not receive an email after that

That hurt more than a kick to the chest. 7 already and I'm still waiting for my app be complete lol

Haha, I was thinking the same. I've been happy just to get one so far.

Interview #2!
I am scheduled for September 8.

By the way, did anyone's AADSAS status change to none after the interview invitation?

I called them twice today to schedule my interview and didn't get an answer both times. Did anyone else have this problem?

I called them twice today to schedule my interview and didn't get an answer both times. Did anyone else have this problem?
It's orientation right now until the end of next week so things are busy.

I called them from jamaica around 9:30 AM and they answered. So maybe try early in the morning?

Interview #2!
I am scheduled for September 8.

By the way, did anyone's AADSAS status change to none after the interview invitation?
What was the status on your AADSAS before it changed to none?

I called them and they didn't answer so I just left me name and phone number as well as the date I would like to schedule it for. They ended up calling me back like 15 minutes later and put it in their system.

Ok so I haven't received an interview invite yet, but my AADSAS status for UPENN went from App Complete/Received to Under Review today !!
Seems like that hadn't been looking at my application yet.

App complete email was 7/18.

just got my interview packet. And it looks like whoever sent it off didn't do a good job, one side of the flap wasn't even sealed down. I dont know if I'm more excited for the lunch, or the actual interview

Btw im in the boston area. So it took about a 6 days from when i scheduled the interview

Last edited:
just got my interview packet. And it looks like whoever sent it off didn't do a good job, one side of the flap wasn't even sealed down. I dont know if I'm more excited for the lunch, or the actual interview

Btw im in the boston area. So it took about a 6 days from when i scheduled the interview
lmao right?? They take their lunch SERIOUSLY and I am amped

Also to others curious, got my packet today as well in CA. One week after the interview invite.

Also to others curious, got my packet today as well in CA. One week after the interview invite.

I was looking at the lunch option earlier and I still can't make a decision.

I was looking at the lunch option earlier and I still can't make a decision.

I'll be the kid with the antipasto wrap. Though the Cobb wrap was second on my list!

Y'all interviewing the 15th? I'm arriving pretty late the night before but it's the only way for me to go to all mY of classes on Thursday and still make it to the airport on time.

I'll be the kid with the antipasto wrap. Though the Cobb wrap was second on my list!

Y'all interviewing the 15th? I'm arriving pretty late the night before but it's the only way for me to go to all mY of classes on Thursday and still make it to the airport on time.
yesss antipasto KREW!!!

29th for me... had to give myself time to figure out travel costs and how much work I can miss

Anyone here get an interview with a complete date of 7/10 and after?

Reactions: 2 users
Finally went under review (aadsas) either yesterday or this morning

I just barely went under review today, and then I got the interview invite around 4 PM MST.. My application wasn't complete Until July 21st.
What do you mean? so your app went under review today, and got the interview today as well?

What do you mean? so your app went under review today, and got the interview today as well?
Either today or yesterday yeah... I got the email that my app was complete and that it would be under review back on the 21st of July. The AADSAA portal didn't change until yesterday or today. From what I've seen that's not always the best way to track the progress.

hmm my status after the interview invite went to "none" but sometime this weekend switched back to "under review".... maybe I didn't turn in my lunch form fast enough :dead:

I know im pretty late to the party, but if any of you have questions about Penn, feel free to hit me up!

-Fyz

Reactions: 6 users
when is everyone having the interview? I kinda wanna know where my interview is in the timeline (9/21).

My app changed to under review yesterday, is that a sign I am going to get an interview invite in the near future? Or, is that them just saying they are reviewing my app, and it can go either way (interview or denied)

My app changed to under review yesterday, is that a sign I am going to get an interview invite in the near future? Or, is that them just saying they are reviewing my app, and it can go either way (interview or denied)
I think it means that it can go either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.