***The Official UoP Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Congratulation:) Do you mind if you share your sats?

Congratulation :) Do you mind if you share your stats??

Thanks! 3.4 GPA, 25AA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Received an interview invite this afternoon!!! Scheduled for February 13th (offered January 30th, February 9th, and February 13th) :biglove: Oh, and for those who are curious, I'm OOS

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Received an interview invite this afternoon!!! Scheduled for February 13th (offered January 30th, February 9th, and February 13th) :biglove: Oh, and for those who are curious, I'm OOS
congrats! what were your stats and completion date?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Did you send any letters of interest?

I wish I were you...
When I spoke with admissions today, she said to get back to her with my interview date preference soon since she's making more invitation calls! Stay positive!!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an interview invite today!! So excited :biglove:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewing on 01/30 as well! They mentioned they have a 02/09 date coming up so don't lose hope! Stats oGPA 3.3, sGPA 3.2, DAT 24AA 26TS 22 PAT. Sent several updates detailing my current job as a dental assistant and letters of interest

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations! Did you mail your letters of interest or email them?

Do you guys think it's still worth it to send in an application to this school tonight?

I have a 23 AA and a 24 TS but my GPA is 3.2 cumulative, 3.12 science and 2.78 BCP. Do you think it's worth it?
FWIW, I have a 3.5/3.2 GPA with 25AA and 23TS. No interview from UoP yet.

I'd go ahead and apply though if money isn't an issue

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call! Im accepted! :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Calling to decline my acceptance today. Good luck fellow SDNers! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks everyone good luck to the remaining applicants :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they are still giving out interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
At our interview day they said to call after 2 weeks if we haven't heard from them yet. Did they tell anyone else something similar? It's been 3 weeks but I don't want to be pushy by calling.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I heard to call at 2 weeks too. I haven't heard anything and I interviewed around 2 weeks ago...not sure if I should call or wait

Do you guys know how many applicants they tend to interview and accept? I once saw a statistic, but I think it was 3 or 4 years old.