****The Official UNLV Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Portal changed to offer made!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Portal changed to offer made does this equal acceptance?!!

Members don't see this ad :)
OFFER MADE!!:) OOS

Reactions: 1 user
Offer made!! Woohoo super stoked!!

Portal changed to offer made. Received the office call from Dr. Ancajas around 9:20 PST. Woohoo!

Are your portals changing at different times? or did they all change at once?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are your portals changing at different times? or did they all change at once?
Mine had changed when I checked it this morning around 6am PST. I am IS.

Me as soon as I get the funds for that deposit!!! I'm so excited. I literally love everything about this school

Nice, I'm pretty positive that this is the school I will be attending as well. Can't wait to get the acceptance packet/email to make it feel more official since all I have is the "Offer made" on AADSAS.

BTW I was the guy who commented on your tortoise in the restroom before our interviews haha

Offer made but no call

Are you OOS? I think I remember hearing they call IS students. Not sure about OOS. She did say to watch the mail for the acceptance packet, so if your portal has changed yours should be in the mail. Exciting!!!

Nice, I'm pretty positive that this is the school I will be attending as well. Can't wait to get the acceptance packet/email to make it feel more official since all I have is the "Offer made" on AADSAS.

BTW I was the guy who commented on your tortoise in the restroom before our interviews haha

Haha me too, I really want that package but it'll probably take me a while since I'm on the east coast. We should make a facebook group!

For those accepted, when did they say you need to accept/turn in the deposit?

Hey guys,

I have an interview coming up at this school; anyone have advice on how I can interview really well since this school is one of my top choices.

Hey guys,

I have an interview coming up at this school; anyone have advice on how I can interview really well since this school is one of my top choices.

Oooo when are you interviewing?? Check out the rest of the thread there's a lot of good tips from current students and people that interview/got accepted already

Oooo when are you interviewing?? Check out the rest of the thread there's a lot of good tips from current students and people that interview/got accepted already

Second week of January

This is genuinely the most amazing rap I've heard in my life

This is genuinely the most amazing rap I've heard in my life

I was in the library all day studying and couldn't finish watching this until now because I burst out laughing
"Patient in front of me, let's operate, don't conversate, PROPHYLAXIS ON THE FIRST DATE!" lol
That is one tight beat tho... :bow:

Last edited:
Ayeee, fermentable carbs.

Cancelling my interview here! I hope someone that really deserves it gets my spot! Best of luck to all of you! :)

Shoutout to @mamba24! You're gonna do GREAT here and I'm so glad I got to meet you!

Reactions: 1 users
@catwhiz You're awesome and it was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you and I wish you the best of luck at NYU/UOP :)

To everyone interviewing in the near future, I wish you all the best of luck!

Got the acceptance packet today in the mail.

Reactions: 1 users
Ahh, I can't wait to receive the acceptance package in the mail! The sooner I pay the deposit the happier I'll be!

Got my acceptance packet as well! I will be turning it down though..good luck to the future interviewers!!

Reactions: 3 users
Got my acceptance packet as well! I will be turning it down though..good luck to the future interviewers!!

Bless your soul.

Reactions: 3 users
On a serious note, who's interviewing this Friday? I'm trying to link up with some people the day before to calm my nerves (and make new friends). Shoot me a message.

I think there's a different scrub color for every year... Tan then gray then maroon then black

I hope you're right because black is the coolest scrub color

Tan would be meh haha