****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on last year thread, it should be today.

Members don't see this ad.

So if not today, when do we think they will tell us ?

I'm about 90% sure I remember hearing that we would be notified by today

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I called and they said that the committee is still meeting and "finalizing things" and that she could only tell me that we would hear sometime in February.

Reactions: 4 users
Do you think if we accepted an offer somewhere else that it'll hurt the chances of getting an offer from UMich?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Did any of you guys get a packet from UMich with paper that told us our orientation date? My envolope was opened and had "recieved unsealed" stamped all over it. It would be weird for UMich to $2.67 to send me a large envelope with one paper inside telling me the orientation date. I have to assume something is missing.

Is anybody else getting anxious about acceptance here?? The call could come at any time!

Reactions: 3 users
Did any of you guys get a packet from UMich with paper that told us our orientation date? My envolope was opened and had "recieved unsealed" stamped all over it. It would be weird for UMich to $2.67 to send me a large envelope with one paper inside telling me the orientation date. I have to assume something is missing.
your envelope is missing a 'M Dentistry' lanyard, a winter hat and sticker.

Accepted!!!!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
we were told 27 seats are left on the interview day and yet 1 student posted. they interviewed 50 students post december for 27 spots. if you are accepted today, let us all know. Starting tomorrow they will be sending rejection and waitlist.

To those accepted, were you a January interview? Or waitlist? Or?

Thanks!!

Nothing... whoever was accepted, if you had a January interview, can you let us know which date? Maybe they are accepting in order of the interview

Nothing... whoever was accepted, if you had a January interview, can you let us know which date? Maybe they are accepting in order of the interview

January 27th

Any chance of getting acceptance calls tomorrow?
Or is it just gonna be waitlists/rejections tomorrow?

Any chance of getting acceptance calls tomorrow?
Or is it just gonna be waitlists/rejections tomorrow?
I really hope so, at my interview they said that they still have to fill a third of the class which is about 35 people

Hey all! Just accepted Michigan's offer (got the call Jan 18th). I'm looking for some guys to room with preferably close to campus... Are there any of you out there who already have a place and could squeeze in one more? I think it will be tough to find a place that hasn't been claimed at this point, but if there are a couple of you who are still looking for a place, we could try to find something.

Nothing today??

Hey all! Just accepted Michigan's offer (got the call Jan 18th). I'm looking for some guys to room with preferably close to campus... Are there any of you out there who already have a place and could squeeze in one more? I think it will be tough to find a place that hasn't been claimed at this point, but if there are a couple of you who are still looking for a place, we could try to find something.
If I'm not mistaken, I think a significant portion of our class is still looking for a place to live.

Reactions: 1 users
Is there a Facebook group to join?

I called admissions earlier today. They said only some acceptance calls have been made and if you haven't heard from them yet then you're still being considered. They couldn't tell me whether all calls would be made this week or not. So I guess no news isn't necessarily bad news!

Reactions: 3 users
I called admissions earlier today. They said only some acceptance calls have been made and if you haven't heard from them yet then you're still being considered. They couldn't tell me whether all calls would be made this week or not. So I guess no news isn't necessarily bad news!

Thanks buddy for telling me that!
You gave me hope :D

Same thing happened to me :(

Yes thats what I meant. Does anyone remember how many people get off the waitlist each year?

I think at my interview we were told it varies from year to year, so anywhere between like 5 and 25, but the average has been around 15, if I remember correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.