*** The Official University of Florida Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually submitted my application for this school this morning. Any idea when I should be receiving the supplemental?
Not everybody gets a supplemental. But it could be a few days to a few weeks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Although my application was received July 6, I only got the notification that my application is in the queue to be reviewed today at around 4pm.

Has anyone received (UF)- SUPPLEMENTAL received - Application is under review? I see many just reporting an interview rather than an acknowledgement. Just a little anxious.

I got the under review email on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
For anybody that did their interview today, any tips or feedback from the experience?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my supplemental request today and submitted it today as well! I'm OOS.

I received my supplemental on July 19th, completed it the same day, and received confirmation I completed it on the 25th. I am OOS.

Hi guys! Is there a supplemental fee for this school? If so, do we get emailed with a link to pay it?

Just got a supplemental application invitation request today. Submitted it shortly after.

Still haven't received the supplemental.. I received an under review email on 7/26. Once your app was under review, how long did you guys wait until you received the supplemental?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still haven't received the supplemental.. I received an under review email on 7/26. Once your app was under review, how long did you guys wait until you received the supplemental?

Two weeks ago (on Friday) I got an email saying my application was going to be reviewed. Today, I got the supplemental application invitation.

Interview #2!! I am so excited, and grateful for the opportunity!! :D

School: University of Florida
Method of Notification: E-mail
Notification Date: 8/4
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail out date: 6/27
Application Complete: 6/27
oGPA: 3.5
sGPA: 3.4
DAT: 20 AA|20 TS|19 PAT|23 Reading|None below 17

School: UF
Notification date: 07/29 for supplemental, showed supplemental received on 8/2 and contacted 08/04 for interview
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: in state
AADSAS received by school: 06/13
GPA (overall; science): 3.67 GPA; 3.8 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): 21/21/22/22/21
Also a post-bacc student.

So I had been given a date on the 4th to interview Aug. 16th. It was way too short a notice to give my job and I had to reschedule. Just spoke with admissions and rescheduled for end of September instead. Any thoughts on whether rescheduling for such a later date will negatively affect my application? It works out a lot better for me to go with this date but now I'm a little worried I'll be pushed to a less competitive pool of applicants.

Two weeks ago (on Friday) I got an email saying my application was going to be reviewed. Today, I got the supplemental application invitation.
Thanks a lot for your posts on the timeline. Please update your progress when you receive your invitation to interview.

Thanks a lot for your posts on the timeline. Please update your progress when you receive your invitation to interview.

No interview yet, but they acknowledged my supplemental was received.

Interview was a good experience overall. Food was good and the tour of the school was good. Didn't see the sim lab because they were taking boards. I would say for the interview, know your stuff. Be prepared for non-cookie-cutter questions. I didn't even get the "why dentistry" or "tell me about yourself." You have to be able to talk about yourself in a constructive way and always tie it back to your future success in dentistry.

Reactions: 8 users
I received an e-mail on July 20th saying that my supplemental had been received and my application was under review once again...I know its early still but...I haven't heard anything in almost 3 weeks now and it's kind of worrying me considering a handful of my friends with similar stats have either already had their interview or atleast the invite. What gives...:(

Just received an interview for 9/15!

Residency: GA
Application Complete: 6/22
oGPA: 3.93
sGPA: 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): 24/24/22/25/25

Just received an interview for 9/15!

Residency: GA
Application Complete: 6/22
oGPA: 3.93
sGPA: 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): 24/24/22/25/25

Out of curiosity, when did you receive the e-mail stating that your supplemental application had been received and you were under review again?

I just got an email from an admissions officer requesting that I send them a screenshot/attachment of my coursework I completed at the beginning of this summer. I took pharmacology and medical microbiology (I'm a masters student) and received A's in both courses however I sent my transcripts to AADSAS before the classes ended. I have already received an invitation for an interview. Has anybody else heard of this before?

don't they send it to certain people though? so that means they are interested?
Yes if you got a supplemental it's definitely a good thing. However I know several people who received the supplemental several weeks ago and haven't gotten an invite yet.

Just got an interview here!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Invited for interview today!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Invited for interview today!

How long did you wait between the time they told, you are being reviewed after your secondary was submitted?

How long did you wait between the time they told, you are being reviewed after your secondary was submitted?
Secondary was submitted on the 4.. so 11 days

Did you guys mail in a utility bill to prove residency?

For any out-of-region people waiting for a supplemental, I received mine yesterday afternoon.

Just interviewed yesterday. It was really relaxed. I went in super nervous and after about 2 minutes they made me feel comfortable. Know your application very well, because they love to ask questions about your weaknesses. Just be prepared for the usual questions

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Quick questions...

For the ones that received an interview, what were your majors? Just curious to see the relationship between GPA iand some majors. For example, if the lower GPA interview invites were Engineering majors, ect.

To those who had their interviews, was it one on one or were there multiple interviewers? I know someone who had three people interviewing them when they went in a couple years ago.

To those who had their interviews, was it one on one or were there multiple interviewers? I know someone who had three people interviewing them when they went in a couple years ago.
3 interviewers

Can I change the date of my interview for the University of Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.